• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. How much will the preorder DLC go for?

User Info: 00ACW

00ACW
4 weeks ago#1
Wanted to speculate how much it would be - to decide if I should just use it, or wait to see if there would actually be anyone interested in buying the preorder DLC from best buy with the prototype arsenal, metallic plugsuit and all.

User Info: ss21vegito

ss21vegito
4 weeks ago#2
It’s worthless.

It’s all pretty weak stuff. You’ll outclass all of it in less than an hour.

The body suit you won’t even see if you ever upgrade your character because it gets robotic parts that cover it. Not worth it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ujjQA4vGw

00ACW
4 weeks ago#3
RIP and after so much effort to call Best Buy CS to get me my code too. Yeah, I did the pilot augmenting stuff, didn't know it'll cover the suit though.

Big oof.

User Info: fuzzball01

fuzzball01
4 weeks ago#4
Yep. Should have gone with the hard copy. Wasn't worth it. Still salty about that EU collector's edition though.
PSN: Greed_XVIII

00ACW
4 weeks ago#5
fuzzball01 posted...
Yep. Should have gone with the hard copy. Wasn't worth it. Still salty about that EU collector's edition though.

Well actually, preordering a hard copy with best buy gave me the DLC code too. Could have waited a few days after launch to buy it at like $50 off ebay.

But getting it a few days late made a lot of the stuff obselete. I already have way better mecha and weapon parts and as mentioned above, the suit's largely covered by pilot mods.

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
4 weeks ago#6
Just buy it on waltmart for 50 xD
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

User Info: HopesPeak

HopesPeak
4 weeks ago#7
The extra cosmetics are worth it since the alternate suits look more like something that the Ghost in the Shell SAC cast would wear. I don't like the default plugsuit, looks too much like Mass Effect. It should look more like an undersuit, like Zero Suit Samus rather than Armor.

The weapons just take up inventory space, only thing special about them are their unique colors. They were useful back in Rank D though.
http://www.paradisehotel51.com
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. How much will the preorder DLC go for?
  • Topic Archived