• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. lab upgrade paths

User Info: Arkne

Arkne
3 weeks ago#11
Minor critique, but you've got a black primary color on your plug suit, against a black background.

Also, you can get pictures off of your Switch by taking the Micro SD card out and putting it in a computer. Bit easier to browse albums of images on imgur than twitter.
Bravely Default FC: 3136-6728-3101; Meg

User Info: ZEROthefirst

ZEROthefirst
3 weeks ago#12
Honestly I ignored finishing the upgrades for the head. I saved before it and reloaded to check them out and they all looked atrocious. It bugs me that they're not fully upgraded, but if there's something down the line that lets you hide the body mod pieces or just make you look like you have none then I'll finish the head upgrades. It sucks too because the leg and body upgrades don't look bad, but then the head comes along and I hate pretty much every visual change.
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZEROthefirst

User Info: Sethman409

Sethman409
3 weeks ago#13
Stupid question, but is there a way to get the benefits without the change in looks?
Ib, Persona 4G, Explorers of Sky, Stella Glow, Bayonetta 2, Uncharted 4, Persona 5, Criminal Girls, Smash: Ultimate, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Xenoblade 2, Overwatch

User Info: RyoHakubi

RyoHakubi
3 weeks ago#14
Thanks for this. Really helped out.
Be Quick or Be Dead.

User Info: tsuna4376

tsuna4376
3 weeks ago#15
Sethman409 posted...
Stupid question, but is there a way to get the benefits without the change in looks?

not that I know of

User Info: tsuna4376

tsuna4376
3 weeks ago#16
Arkne posted...
Minor critique, but you've got a black primary color on your plug suit, against a black background.

Also, you can get pictures off of your Switch by taking the Micro SD card out and putting it in a computer. Bit easier to browse albums of images on imgur than twitter.

i never even thought of that since i've never used imgur…. sorry about that
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. lab upgrade paths
  • Topic Archived