• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Special Dialogue in Free Missions

User Info: fuzzball01

fuzzball01
4 weeks ago#11
I had Falcon in my team and Bishop showed up and got scolded. Then he became available for hire, lol.
PSN: Greed_XVIII

User Info: Vashzaron

Vashzaron
4 weeks ago#12
Abyss has one where she gets mad with Savior and wants him to die.

User Info: HopesPeak

HopesPeak
4 weeks ago#13
I had a special convo with Johnny G vs Drake where she's clowning on him for being unmasculine or something. She joined after I kicked her ass.
When I tried that stage earlier, it was Rogue Cinderella who showed up but I just quit coz I couldn't get a single hit on her and she kept running away.

AudioWarfare posted...
Oh, and guess who just showed up in a random encounter???

SPOILERS:

SOLOMON! And you can unlock his voice and get a special title.

How did you actually beat him? That dude is one of those annoying chumps who's just too fast to kill. At least judging from the first story mission that I fought him in. I actually just let the CPU allies handle him coz I kept missing even when I was at point blank range coz he just instantly boosts away from you.
http://www.paradisehotel51.com

User Info: AudioWarfare

AudioWarfare
4 weeks ago#14
HopesPeak posted...
How did you actually beat him? That dude is one of those annoying chumps who's just too fast to kill. At least judging from the first story mission that I fought him in. I actually just let the CPU allies handle him coz I kept missing even when I was at point blank range coz he just instantly boosts away from you.

When you see him as a random, he's extremely easy.

Like, just above a strai.
echospace [detroit]
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Special Dialogue in Free Missions
  • Topic Archived