• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Cool that gunfort has an OHKO move

User Info: ForrestKawaii

ForrestKawaii
1 month ago#1
I was dashing away from the shield and it hit me so hard it put me out of bounds and instantly killed me. Nice s*** game.
Haruka is the best ninja girl.

User Info: VermilionX

VermilionX
1 month ago#2
Sounds like poor positioning.

and I think this game is a solid 7.5/10
CFN: Zerokage me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
https://imgur.com/5dkx5Ah RIP 2006-2019

User Info: nogaems

nogaems
1 month ago#3
ForrestKawaii posted...
I was dashing away from the shield and it hit me so hard it put me out of bounds and instantly killed me. Nice s*** game.
if you suck why brag about it..?
(CATS DON'T DANCE TO MY BEATS)

User Info: Vashzaron

Vashzaron
1 month ago#4
Do people complaining about this also complain about enemies punting them off edges in other games? Its the exact same thing.

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
1 month ago#5
:/ this guys will have soooo much *fun* later
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

User Info: Enaikei

Enaikei
1 month ago#6
The only 1-hit kill I've been hit with is the cheap drowning from fighting the plane boss over the ocean online. I've also seen other players lose this way.

User Info: nate516

nate516
1 month ago#7
Only OHKO's in the game are situational and incredibly easy to avoid if you know what you're looking for (i.e. don't use all your stamina while flying over water, don't stand between bosses and the boundary walls, dodge out of incredibly drawn-out attack animations)
If you're consistently getting killed by this, you're consistently not paying attention, and not learning. Get better.

User Info: wombat013

wombat013
1 month ago#8
VermilionX posted...
Sounds like poor positioning.

and I think this game is a solid 7.5/10

8.5*
Heathen
No one cares about your computer specs or what game you're currently playing.
And you're not the official whomever of a game board.

User Info: SupremeLord5050

SupremeLord5050
1 month ago#9
I died to this move a few times, I made a topic asking for help. I succeeded.
Go make some new disaster, thats what I'm counting on, You're someone else's problem, now I only want you gone
3ds fc: 2406-5240-2172

User Info: Lunar Eclipse

Lunar Eclipse
1 month ago#10
I personally find the overhead “out of area” notice more annoying than the other boundaries. Some enemies like to hang out way higher than you can without your thrusters shutting off.
"Let those who war with life forfeit their own!" --Mareg, Grandia II
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Cool that gunfort has an OHKO move
  • Topic Archived