• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Don't get Blink

User Info: TWPE

TWPE
4 weeks ago#31
ss21vegito posted...
Blink has saved my ass so many times and is pretty fun to use. I don’t see why anyone is saying this is a bad choice.

Oh it's great on melee characters. It can be finicky on people who are trying to gun at a specific range (staying in optimal).

I personally love blink, as well.
Luck and skill go hand-in-hand.

User Info: ss21vegito

ss21vegito
4 weeks ago#32
TWPE posted...
ss21vegito posted...
Blink has saved my ass so many times and is pretty fun to use. I don’t see why anyone is saying this is a bad choice.

Oh it's great on melee characters. It can be finicky on people who are trying to gun at a specific range (staying in optimal).

I personally love blink, as well.

I use melee and gun builds. I think blink is useful for keeping up with others who use blink or are flighty. It is such a great tool for all builds imo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7ujjQA4vGw

User Info: Tasty_Soup

Tasty_Soup
4 weeks ago#33
AudioWarfare posted...
Tasty_Soup posted...
I’m so reluctant to sell things because... what if I wanna use it later lol?

You can use stuff later for development in the factory, so selling everything is a bad idea.

You also shouldn't sell 3 attachment slot parts and weapons or Mk III attachments.

Right, that’s exactly my fear, although I haven’t touched development yet. I don’t see the point if you find better stuff on missions.
Switch FC: SW-7130-2868-7997
Dragon's Dogma Pawn ID: 1694-B3DA-87A5

User Info: AudioWarfare

AudioWarfare
4 weeks ago#34
Tasty_Soup posted...
Right, that’s exactly my fear, although I haven’t touched development yet. I don’t see the point if you find better stuff on missions.

Well, you unlock stuff for the shop and you unlock decals, etc.

It's for overall game completion.
echospace [detroit]

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
4 weeks ago#35
Blink is the worst, ever since I got it my gameplay is just worse in general. Always scared to trigger it...
I may just have to reset... I've maxed out all trees though... I WISH YOU COULD TURN THIS S*** OFF!
"Our job is to moderate bad behavior not stop "trolls" from doing their thing." -Gamefaqs Moderator

User Info: ZEROthefirst

ZEROthefirst
4 weeks ago#36
NeoMonk posted...
Blink is the worst, ever since I got it my gameplay is just worse in general. Always scared to trigger it...
I may just have to reset... I've maxed out all trees though... I WISH YOU COULD TURN THIS S*** OFF!

Honestly it just needs to be tweaked to not be so sensitive. I love Blink and don't set it off that often but the sensitivity to activate it is pretty much non-existent. I figured originally it would be to heavy, full taps in a direction and then I realized you can set it off by slightly moving the analog stick in a direction.
Nintendo Network/PSN ID: ZEROthefirst
https://www.youtube.com/user/ZEROthefirst

User Info: fuzzball01

fuzzball01
4 weeks ago#37
If I could bind it somewhere else altogether it would be fine
PSN: Greed_XVIII

Tasty_Soup
4 weeks ago#38
fuzzball01 posted...
If I could bind it somewhere else altogether it would be fine

Someone else said it should be activated by double tapping boost, and I think that’s a good idea.

User Info: FieraDevilWings

FieraDevilWings
4 weeks ago#39
Oh. Now I understand why Grief's so hard to deal with. This ability, huh?
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6751-5440-1722
This signature needs serious updates.

Tasty_Soup
4 weeks ago#40
FieraDevilWings posted...
Oh. Now I understand why Grief's so hard to deal with. This ability, huh?

Yeah, at first I thought it was lag cuz I’ve only fought grief in multiplayer until last night.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Don't get Blink
  • Topic Archived