• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Don't get Blink

User Info: Stan64

Stan64
4 weeks ago#1
I just got Blink and because you got it so late I have a hard time not Blinking by mistake ALL the time. I'm sure I'll get used to it but it's super bothersome and if you don't like stuff like that maybe it's better to avoid it all together.

I'm going to try to get used to it but I also considering to do a respec.
3DS FC: 2234-7122-0028 (New Leaf City: Kramsno)

User Info: Ultibreaker

Ultibreaker
4 weeks ago#2
You’re not making a lot of sense... read your post over

User Info: AudioWarfare

AudioWarfare
4 weeks ago#3
I did get Blink, and I soon regretted it and reverted back to human. Lost a lot of money too, but, hey, I earned a title for my effort. -_-

The problem is my inputs are not super smooth, so I ended up triggering Blink when I didn't want it, and not triggering when I did want to use it.

It's also super disorienting, so there's a second or two when you'll be trying to get the enemy back in your sights, and that can be deadly.

I think if someone can master Blink, they'll be deadly in PvP.

But I just wasn't feeling it.
echospace [detroit]

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
4 weeks ago#4
For those who dont know, blink is triggered by pushing the analog stick twice in the same direction ( not by pressing the boost button) and it eats stamina..

Basically its terrible because the input method is unreliable.. The worse thing is it eats stamina.

I got it earlier today and was so disappointed that I respec my character.. It was more of a hinderance than anything and I would almost always be out of stamina during heated engagements.

i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: predgb

predgb
4 weeks ago#5
Here is why blink is the next best thing in the game with the cannon gun arms taking first spot.

If you have a heavy setup (you will be unkillable) you can use blink as your traveling method because of the INSANE stamina as a heavy. You can completly ignore any booster air/ground speed and still be agile.

User Info: Ultibreaker

Ultibreaker
4 weeks ago#6
Blink is working for me. I’m a midsize. Move like a lightweight. With Blink...sigh

User Info: citrean

citrean
4 weeks ago#7
DxM Hori controller, extra buttons on back for this

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
4 weeks ago#8
citrean posted...
That control have extra buttons on the back?
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

User Info: citrean

citrean
4 weeks ago#9
Fairycancel posted...
citrean posted...
That control have extra buttons on the back?

yes one on each side programmable, no features like gyroscope or rumble so it's a sacrifice

User Info: fuzzball01

fuzzball01
4 weeks ago#10
Because you got it so late? I'm not that far into the game yet and I got it last night
PSN: Greed_XVIII
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Don't get Blink
  • Topic Archived