• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Rank D Colossal Immortal Free Mission side objective help

User Info: MechaCrash

MechaCrash
2 months ago#11
For the "Outer Ability Test," I managed to clear it by using a very fast Arsenal with good machine guns, and hiring a decent partner. Anybody who's actually good enough to help you get the clear is probably going to mean you'll be losing money, but oh well.
pLaY 2 kRuSh!

User Info: fuzzball01

fuzzball01
2 months ago#12
MechaCrash posted...
For the "Outer Ability Test," I managed to clear it by using a very fast Arsenal with good machine guns, and hiring a decent partner. Anybody who's actually good enough to help you get the clear is probably going to mean you'll be losing money, but oh well.

What? Isn't that an outer only mission?
PSN: Greed_XVIII

User Info: FieraDevilWings

FieraDevilWings
2 months ago#13
You know what I think is the craziest part about this? The later variants of Rebellion that you can fight are upgraded over the one you get to pilot, cause they can shoot friggin' sword beams from their copies of Cronus Break. It'd have been REAL nice if we could use that for ourselves...
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-6751-5440-1722
This signature needs serious updates.

User Info: WrathSairou

WrathSairou
2 months ago#14
Blowtorch5 posted...
so this one I got, its the next one that's impossible, complete the outer ability test (rank c) in 120 seconds.

it's not going out of the arsenal like I thought, you absolutely need your arsenal, and the best I got is 2:17.

anyone else have problems with this or has anyone completed it?

This one too me a few attempts and I had to adjust my weapons a bit. I ended up doing it by dual weilding assault rifles (the guilty whatever ones) and doing it enough to learn the enemies spawn points. Used Assault Mode for the Strais and everything went down super fast.
DD:DA Switch - Pawn Name: Xandra - Pawn ID: 0F9A-797B-54D7
Character Name: Deus

User Info: Reno360

Reno360
1 month ago#15
Another tip for the Rebellion mission, cranking your sensitivity actually makes this clunky thing turn faster. Really helps when the spawns switch sides.
~Hitbox-Using-Hipster~

User Info: Smeltedfist

Smeltedfist
1 month ago#16
Reno360 posted...
Another tip for the Rebellion mission, cranking your sensitivity actually makes this clunky thing turn faster. Really helps when the spawns switch sides.

I hadn't thought of that but then again I just want it to be adjusted to a point I can control not accidentally jolt too far.

One time I made my arsenal even a little too fast just wielding light weapons didn't like that either.
Ile like to appologise for my past only in 2016 I started to be semi serious.
PSN/Twitch/YouTube: AtomTellurium, Nintendo Online: Atom T.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Rank D Colossal Immortal Free Mission side objective help
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers