• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Can't replay missions?

User Info: fuzzball01

fuzzball01
1 month ago#1
Can I not repeat missions like in the demo? I wanted to grind and get more parts but all I can do is move on to the next story mission.
PSN: Greed_XVIII

User Info: NextGenWinter

NextGenWinter
1 month ago#2
Story missions you can't repeat, at least not right away (I imagine the option becomes available after beating the game at least). Free missions you can repeat as much as you want.
Winter is coming.

User Info: Aktuh

Aktuh
1 month ago#3
NextGenWinter posted...
Story missions you can't repeat, at least not right away (I imagine the option becomes available after beating the game at least). Free missions you can repeat as much as you want.

You know, that would make some form of sense to let you replay story missions afterward. After all, why make it to where you can't 100% the game for all the potential extras that you may have missed.

User Info: skullman667

skullman667
1 month ago#4
I REALLY hope story missions reopen at some point. I’ve missed two hidden objectives so far. Feels bad, man.

User Info: AudioWarfare

AudioWarfare
1 month ago#5
Story missions can be replayed after you beat the game.
echospace [detroit]
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Can't replay missions?
  • Topic Archived