• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Post your Arsenal!
(message deleted)

User Info: tsuna4376

tsuna4376
4 weeks ago#62
I could post images of all the lab paths if anyone is interested

User Info: AudioWarfare

AudioWarfare
4 weeks ago#63
tsuna4376 posted...
I could post images of all the lab paths if anyone is interested

Extremely! Last time I tried those paths, I ended up with the dumbest helmet ever. It ruined my female character.

I'm not trying to end up looking like a Big Daddy from Bioshock.
echospace [detroit]

User Info: fuzzball01

fuzzball01
4 weeks ago#64
I was planning to when I got enough money again, but if you already have pics then by all means, please do
PSN: Greed_XVIII

tsuna4376
4 weeks ago#65
i'll do it individually from head to body to legs, just keep in mind that you can mix and match for different looks and the final head path always gets a helmet that mostly covers up any of the other augmentations

……also how do I post images......

tsuna4376
4 weeks ago#66
im going to start a new topic for this
(message deleted)

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
4 weeks ago#68
tsuna4376 posted...
i'll do it individually from head to body to legs, just keep in mind that you can mix and match for different looks and the final head path always gets a helmet that mostly covers up any of the other augmentations

……also how do I post images......

Fairycancel posted...
Ultibreaker posted...
How do I post pics in here?

Use imgtc and then click on the link below pic and copy. You may have to double click for the option to copy
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: TWPE

TWPE
4 weeks ago#69
Fairycancel posted...
I would respec but the problem is you got to pay all the upgrades again sadly. At the very least I know there are multiple helmet like upgrades as I have seen a samurai like head part on other characters.

I've been saving up like 1.5 mil to test a respec and see what each option looks like via save/load. I've done partial tests. Every option is different at every milestone. There are matching themes if you follow certain upgrades paths. There are also some pretty cool things hidden in there (like melee range 25% turning you into a thin exoskeleton like terminator thing).
Luck and skill go hand-in-hand.

User Info: VermilionX

VermilionX
4 weeks ago#70
just got murakumo... it's badass!

https://imgtc.ws/i/2p228OX.jpg
CFN: Zerokage me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
https://imgur.com/5dkx5Ah RIP 2006-2019
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Post your Arsenal!
  • Post New Message