• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. 6.5 IGN game is bad

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
3 days ago#31
That's fine but I would expect them to atleast know what their options are at that point. No one mentions femto armaments for example sadly.
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

User Info: BSkullClad

BSkullClad
3 days ago#32
IGN was the one who said "too much water", wasn't it? Nothing to see here.

"Professional reviewers" are just idiots who get paid to say their opinions, regardless of gaming skill. I remember someone reviewing TW101 and not even using the Gamepad features. Or talking crap about Sonic Lost World without using the "run" button even once.

The only problem with DXM is the release timing. Link's Awakening coming soon, people won't pay much attention to it. Although it caught up my attention more than LA, DQXI or anything else that'll come out this month.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/253573-mortal-kombat-11/77796150 - Let's redo MK11's story how it should be!

User Info: Chargrilled

Chargrilled
3 days ago#33
realtime88 posted...
I wouldn't say that it is bad, but definitely not a day one buy. Especially, not for $60. Personally, I am waiting until it receives a discount before I buy it.
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!

User Info: megaboltable

megaboltable
3 days ago#34
IGN gave Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky a 4.9 'bad'. Yeah IGN is awful.

User Info: JKeezy85

JKeezy85
3 days ago#35
This was never going to get great reviews. It’s a niche genre that didn’t have a whole lot of marketing behind it. The game seems to be a averaging 7’s, which tells me it’s an above average game that fans of the genre will like but the general populace can safely ignore.

I’ll be getting my copy Friday and I haven’t even played the new demo yet. The first one impressed me with it’s customization options, fast and fluid action, and art style. Hopefully it runs a little better now.
John Kirkwood March 13th, 1951-May 7th, 2010. God rest your soul, Dad.

Fairycancel
3 days ago#36
megaboltable posted...
IGN gave Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky a 4.9 'bad'. Yeah IGN is awful.
Oh no they didn't....
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)
His points are completely respectable on all fronts, but I know what i’m getting and just welcome it more than he did.

It sounded like he was prepared to give it a bit of a higher score though, maybe a 7.5 or something.
http://i.imgur.com/wMshiEN.jpg

Fairycancel
3 days ago#38
EffectAndCause posted...
His points are completely respectable on all fronts, but I know what i’m getting and just welcome it more than he did.

It sounded like he was prepared to give it a bit of a higher score though, maybe a 7.5 or something.
I mean, it's hard to see because a lot of complains boil down to them not understanding the game xD
That’s kinda what how I feel, like, what did they expect this game to be?
http://i.imgur.com/wMshiEN.jpg

User Info: nogaems

nogaems
3 days ago#40
BSkullClad posted...
IGN was the one who said "too much water", wasn't it?
I just looked this up, and I'm kind of surprised they got so much heat for this. The main complaint I alway heard about RSE back in the day from people online was that it had too much water
(CATS DON'T DANCE TO MY BEATS)
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. 6.5 IGN game is bad
  • Post New Message