• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
So I'm farming the demo, preparing for launch, and wanted to get full slotted sets for both Legion and Osafune armor. Problem is... there seems to be no way to get Osafune Legs.

*Strais in the first free mission only seem to drop Legion gear
*Strais in the second free mission both have Legion legs, but Osafune everything else.
*Factory has the option to craft every Osafune part EXCEPT legs.

So... are they just not in the demo?
3DS FC: 3007-8632-9769

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
1 week ago#2
I've been wondering the same thing. I've basically given up looking for them.
i9 9900k | Z390 Aorus Master | Strix 1080 ti |16GB CL14 3200 Vengeance Pro RGB | ADATA 1TB NVME | 2.5TB of 850 Evo | Thermaltake 1050w Toughpower iRGB+ Platinum

User Info: wolfet45

wolfet45
1 week ago#3
not available on demo, probably do not exist, a lot of armor "sets" are not full iirc

User Info: nate516

nate516
1 week ago#4
wolfet45 posted...
a lot of armor "sets" are not full iirc

Just out of curiosity, where did you get that information from? I haven't seen any official statements about partial armor sets, and the beta-test "demo" only had full sets, so I'm curious.

User Info: EvoGuyver

EvoGuyver
6 days ago#5
It's likely there just not in the demo.

User Info: Axariel

Axariel
6 days ago#6
In the Kotaku impressions vid, you can see the Osa legs. I could imagine that there could be unique armor pieces, but generic armor types will likely always have full sets.

You would be able to tell whether the game has incomplete sets by starting a new demo file and then collecting a full armor set and checking your collection percentage. If any of the armor slots are not equal to each other, there would have to be incomplete sets.

I am under the assumption that there will be blueprint armors that could be unique.
What need have I for this? What need have I for that? I am dancing at the feet of my lord. All is bliss. All is bliss.

User Info: xAlphazonex

xAlphazonex
5 days ago#7
@wolfet45 posted...
not available on demo, probably do not exist, a lot of armor "sets" are not full iirc

Source or delete your comment.

User Info: Sephiroth256

Sephiroth256
5 days ago#8
They're in the demo I have full Osafune mech.
3DS FC: 1461-6701-5828 ***PM me to add*** looking for ditto safari

User Info: Bobsplosion

Bobsplosion
5 days ago#9
I've done the two free missions and the two multiplayer missions quite a few times now, but no Osa legs. It's possible they're available as a drop from any of the story missions, but if you didn't pick them up at the time you likely can't get them until release.

It's also possible they're available from one of the current missions, but in that case they're incredibly rare.
I play on PC.

User Info: nogaems

nogaems
5 days ago#10
Sephiroth256 posted...
They're in the demo I have full Osafune mech.
nah
(CATS DON'T DANCE TO MY BEATS)
  • Post New Message