• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: VermilionX

VermilionX
2 months ago#1
how exactly does it work?
CFN: Zerokage me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
https://imgur.com/5dkx5Ah RIP 2006-2019

User Info: mattscottshea

mattscottshea
2 months ago#2
Either there will be dedicated servers, or it will run in P2P mode with one person being the host (like Monster Hunter games). Just don't know yet. I also wonder if and how they would handle voice chat, be it through the app or built into the game like with Fortnite. Hopefully as we get closer to release they will start answering these questions.

User Info: VermilionX

VermilionX
2 months ago#3
i see, worried that still not much details on coop this time
CFN: Zerokage me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
https://imgur.com/5dkx5Ah RIP 2006-2019

User Info: mattscottshea

mattscottshea
2 months ago#4
Part of it is the game isn't generating as much hype as some other titles like Astral Chain, the side effect of which is less information then if more journalists were prodding the devs.

User Info: kaioideiye

kaioideiye
2 months ago#5
Without double checking I think the whole story mode will be coop in the same way Monster Hunter is coop. Basically you and a friend can clear all the quests together if youd like and coop progress coincides with your story progress. I heard competitive coop PVP will be something they launch prior to the games release. So there will also be 3v3 competitive rankings like Overwatch or Paladins but that would all be post game content since you would need to be strong enough to compete at that level.

If you get the game Im down to group up with you @VermilionX and build a team. I dont know if I will make it through the entire story which is said to be 40-100 hours long but Ill give it a shot.

Im gonna be buying it day one September 13th and Ill give it a solid two weeks but on the 27th DQ 11S and Code Vein both come out. Ive already beat DQ11 but Ill be trying out Code Vein (hopefully theres a demo). After that Alliance Alive releases on October 8th and Ill be playing that until Pokemon November 15th.

I dont know about yall but Im in a perfect spot gaming wise right now. Perfect.
  • Topic Archived