• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. I bought a Switch for this. This is literally the only game I care about in 2019

User Info: MadDragonify

MadDragonify
2 months ago#1
When this game was announced last year I got a Switch. Every game on Switch has just been holding me over since then. Octopath Traveler, Bayonetta 1 and 2, Disgaea, so many other games I only got to have an excuse to use the Switch.

I recently got a PSVR just for Zone of the Enders in VR. And Metal Wolf Chaos on August 6th will also help fill the void while I wait.

I'm setting my expectations sky high. They might crash or they might soar. I'm just so excited and anxious I can barely contain myself.
Super Robot Wars X is the best game of 2018. Prove me wrong.

User Info: Tarotist

Tarotist
2 months ago#2
Shoji Kawamori's name alone sold me on this game. This and probably Dragon Quest XIS will be the only games I buy this year.
Expectations are the cause of all suffering.

User Info: Drakeon8165

Drakeon8165
2 months ago#3
glad you're so excited.
we actually have a Discord server if you or anyone else is interested. I'll make a post on the message board for it
The closer you get to the Light, the greater your Shadow becomes.
-Kingdom Hearts

User Info: kaioideiye

kaioideiye
1 month ago#4
Im just excited about the coop aspects. They said they would have a ranked competetive 1v1 and 3v3. Thats dope. Im more hyped for this than Astral Chain.

User Info: blueninja4444

blueninja4444
1 month ago#5
kaioideiye posted...
Im just excited about the coop aspects. They said they would have a ranked competetive 1v1 and 3v3. Thats dope. Im more hyped for this than Astral Chain.

Yeah! Same!
https://youtu.be/1qy9HPSiYeg - Fire Emblem: Three Houses Season of Warfare Edition Unboxing!
Daemon XM, Astral Chain Special Edition Unboxings Coming Soon!
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. I bought a Switch for this. This is literally the only game I care about in 2019
  • Topic Archived