• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Name mecha parts you would like to see

User Info: VermilionX

VermilionX
2 months ago#11
moonlight sword
CFN: Zerokage me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
https://imgur.com/5dkx5Ah RIP 2006-2019

User Info: mattscottshea

mattscottshea
2 months ago#12
VermilionX posted...
moonlight sword

I'd be surprised if they didn't come out with an energy rifle and blade that pay homage to the karasawa and moonlight from the AC series.

User Info: xx_SaintBoot_xx

xx_SaintBoot_xx
2 months ago#13
I lack originality, so I want to make this big mofo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK2qPxphJnM
Mutton, Fresh Mutton! FF Mystic Quest: the only game where TREES put you in Full Nelsons.

User Info: Drakeon8165

Drakeon8165
2 months ago#14
hell yeah
The closer you get to the Light, the greater your Shadow becomes.
-Kingdom Hearts

User Info: toswubber

toswubber
2 months ago#15
How many weapons and how zany they are will probably make or break me on this game. I liked the demo but thought just pew-pew-pew lost its fun after a while. That's why I don't like many FPS games.

Perfect Dark still had some of the best weapons/items because they were so different. I think taking a page or two from it would be cool. Here's some ideas:

* A weapon that you throw and then it auto-fires on enemies
* A sniper type weapon (bonus points if it can shoot through walls!)
* A "venus fly trap" weapon. It can be thrown on buildings or the ground and reaches up / out to grab onto an enemy, making them immobile
* A weapon that shoots like the "spread" shot in Contra
* Ice style weapon, maybe slows enemies down when hit?
* A beam style weapon that can bounce off surfaces several times before dissipating

I doubt any of these will get in (it's not really a 'mecha' style) but it's the type of zany weapons I like.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Name mecha parts you would like to see
  • Topic Archived