• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Has anyone actually tried contacting Amazon about reinstating Prime discounts?

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
6 months ago#1
Was just thinking about this and was considering doing so myself, but I'm lazy and not really in the mood to chew someone out.

For those of us that had originally preordered the game last year, we found our orders cancelled out of the blue shortly after Prime stopped offering discounts on preorders. So of course the game goes back up for preorder this year and, surprirse surprise, no discount given. That's just wrong.
GP Vs 2016: Second Place Winner
PSN: ourtheNGW | Nintendo Switch: SW-1891-6374-1416 Official R.O.B. of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: 4Wilko

4Wilko
4 months ago#2
Just chatted with an Amazon rep today after placing a new order. Wouldn't budge at all and kept stating that the price is the same, no discount will be provided, and policy won't allow any concessions.

It's annoying since it wasn't my choice to cancel my original order. That was all on whatever problem Amazon had with Nintendo/the game back in October. I cancelled my new order.

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
4 months ago#3
Man, f***ing bulls***. Thanks for trying though. f*** you Amazon.
GP Vs 2016: Second Place Winner
PSN: ourtheNGW | Nintendo Switch: SW-1891-6374-1416 Official R.O.B. of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate board

User Info: ValzacardX

ValzacardX
4 months ago#4
the_NGW posted...
Man, f***ing bulls***. Thanks for trying though. f*** you Amazon.

Haha all this energy, but couldn't contact Amazon yourself.
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Has anyone actually tried contacting Amazon about reinstating Prime discounts?
  • Topic Archived