• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Yeah I'm just gonna wait for xenoblade X-2

User Info: BlackSwordsaman

BlackSwordsaman
7 months ago#1
This game seems like an admirable attempt to make a Mecha action game but the controls are overly complicated, HUD is horribly cluttered, frame rate issues out the ass.

It seems to have a lot of customization and I'm sure your probably rewarded for putting time into it but xenoblade X does all that with a gigantic open world, a fun mmo styled combat system, deep character and mech customization, streamlined controls ect.

So yeah wake me up when monolithsoft is done being perverts with xenoblade 2 and makes the sequel to X.
Breath of the wild is the best Japanese game in 4 years.

User Info: luminion187

luminion187
7 months ago#2
That's why they released a demo. Hopefully they listen to player feedback and make the necessary changes.
http://i.imgur.com/9odcRZ5.gifv

User Info: CaliberChamp

CaliberChamp
7 months ago#3
There is lots of limitations to mechs in XBC2 though. DxM you pilot a mech right away and it's far less resource heavy.
Rallying for KOS-MOS to be in for Smash Bros. Ultimate!

User Info: Reverted_Pikkon

Reverted_Pikkon
7 months ago#4
I'm buying this to satiate myself until XBCX2 comes out. If ever...

User Info: biraiya

biraiya
7 months ago#5
The controls are fully customizable. If you feel they're complicated, uncomplicate them.
FC: 0662-7548-7567

User Info: blueninja4444

blueninja4444
7 months ago#6
That's not even comfirmed yet, is it?
Waiting for BioWare's Anthem Early 2019.
"Freelancers Unite!" - MastaMikeX

User Info: GoodyBoo

GoodyBoo
7 months ago#7
luminion187 posted...
That's why they released a demo. Hopefully they listen to player feedback and make the necessary changes.

I hope they don't listen to this guy's input though. This is a mech action game and he's b****ing about it not being a JRPG.

User Info: gamerprince1999

gamerprince1999
7 months ago#8
biraiya posted...
The controls are fully customizable. If you feel they're complicated, uncomplicate them.

Why do that when you can be lazy, cry, and complain like a baby about something fully customizable

User Info: HakuMan111386

HakuMan111386
7 months ago#9
biraiya posted...

What's a recommended control scheme then?

User Info: Gremeanie

Gremeanie
7 months ago#10
>when monolithsoft is done being perverts with xenoblade 2
Loling rn tbqh fam
That's never going to happen and it never should :^)
  1. Boards
  2. Daemon X Machina
  3. Yeah I'm just gonna wait for xenoblade X-2
  • Post New Message