• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. List Notable Soul Cores and whatnot?

User Info: Yesmankablaam

Yesmankablaam
3 days ago#1
for either bonuses or the skills themselves might as well see what people are using. for me as a magic user i focused the fire element into mine with Kasha and Shuten Doji with a Scampuss on the side. Kasha gives speed increase on amrita gain and Shuten Doji gives defense boost on Amrita gain both innately. i debated grabbing Tengen Kujaku and an extraction talisman (i think it's called) but honestly i'm not putting Genbu down for that.

another good fire builder is koroka in the dark realm it doubles the fireballs you make. Which makes me curious if there's many other cores that power up while in dark realm?

Nurikabe is a combo move for people who don't know you can trigger it 3 times. i do it sometimes as a combo ender vs yokai, or did at the time also -0.5% damage for free isn't a bad innate affix.
A person is smart. People are dumb.

User Info: Silverwyrm

Silverwyrm
3 days ago#2
All cores power up in the dark realm in one form or another, such as ippon dattara leaves a fire circle.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. List Notable Soul Cores and whatnot?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A