• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Kasha is f***ing annoying

User Info: Fangfire

Fangfire
3 days ago#1
Topic

User Info: yungmiggs

yungmiggs
3 days ago#2
Poison melts her like butter. Try it

User Info: Fangfire

Fangfire
3 days ago#3
I beat her, but terrible fight design

User Info: Yesmankablaam

Yesmankablaam
3 days ago#4
never really had a whole lot of trouble with her myself there's a lot of chip damage happening but i never got any real big hits from her. her speed can be tricky to deal with and the gaki if you ignore them sometimes but she's one of my favorite bosses and soul cores honestly.
A person is smart. People are dumb.

User Info: ObsceneAnarchy

ObsceneAnarchy
3 days ago#5
She's one of the easier bosses. You can even roll beneath her to get some high damage back attacks in.
Brawl #: 2019-9336-9320

User Info: Isaac_Redfield

Isaac_Redfield
3 days ago#6
I just beat her again for the third or fourth time. All I did mainly was just walk forward, hit her a few times with heavy attack in high stance, flux, counter whatever she tried to do my way and used Solid Snako on her a few times and she died. Sake, or a resist talisman can help too.

Yesmankablaam posted... never really had a whole lot of trouble with her myself there's a lot of chip damage happening but i never got any real big hits from her. her speed can be tricky to deal with and the gaki if you ignore them sometimes but she's one of my favorite bosses and soul cores honestly.

She has great passives, but I really don't like her Yokai ability compared to Yatsu, and both of them use 10 attunement, so that means I either use both of them and a third, really s***ty core, or one of them and two other pretty good cores. Her only use would be her passives for me.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Yesmankablaam

Yesmankablaam
3 days ago#7
i use kasha, shuten doji and scampuss who is a perfectly fine core in my opinion for the low cost.
A person is smart. People are dumb.

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
3 days ago#8
She is fairly easy if you are good at burst counters and can block. Summoning adds is cheap though.
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com
In consideration of the Pandemic, I have cleared my ignore list. Trolling will get you quickly readded to it.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Hayabusaisking

Hayabusaisking
2 days ago#9
Shes very easy. Buff yourself. Add lightning damage to your weapon or water. I had a lightning imbue then added water on top. Straight confusion.

Yatsu no kami is your friend. It will burst her ki
Bias towards Ninja gaiden series.
B E W A R E. True gleaming blade

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
2 days ago#10
Neat thing I learned when fighting her, just stay away from the end, block, and remain still when she does her fire rush.

The push back from blocking it will push you out of the path of the fire trail. That helped me a lot when fighting her.
rhiethreal.deviantart.com
It's pronounced: rye - E3 - all
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Kasha is f***ing annoying
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A