• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Can anyone tell me when do you unlock the dojo mission for ninjutsu mystic arts?

User Info: BasedNate

BasedNate
3 days ago#1
I have already unlocked the mystic arts for my weapon but still not ninjutsu. I have looked all over the web but have not found an answer.
I have no fear. For fear is the little death that kills me over and over. Without fear, I die but once.
PSN - xBasedNatex

User Info: turtles1236

turtles1236
3 days ago#2
Region 5 I don't remember if it was after a main mission or side missionand you need 200k
Blitzball Is A Sports Mini Game In FFX That's Strangely Better Than Actual Retail Sports Games.
PSN: BiG_j_632 / XBL: F*** That After Seeing Xbox One

User Info: BasedNate

BasedNate
3 days ago#3
I guess no one knows for sure, thanks for the region at least.
I have no fear. For fear is the little death that kills me over and over. Without fear, I die but once.
PSN - xBasedNatex
Near the end of region 5, and for onmyo it's after the first mission of region 6.
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Can anyone tell me when do you unlock the dojo mission for ninjutsu mystic arts?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A