• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Your most hated enemies?

User Info: gene0129

gene0129
3 days ago#1
The enki (monkeys?) piss me off to no end.
Life is hard, but it's harder if you're stupid

User Info: jorgeopr

jorgeopr
3 days ago#2
gene0129 posted...
The enki (monkeys?) piss me off to no end.
The wiki usted to be a pain in the ass in the beggining, but there move set is simple and their back swipe is timed, most of the time I play keep away and wait to burst count. In this game the god damn tengu is the focus for my hate, the buff they gave him for damage is stupid and even though he also has a simple move set I really hate fighting him since any attack of his takes half my health easy.

User Info: VirusChris

VirusChris
3 days ago#3
Tengu.

I HATE these Tanky agile buggers.
"Spirt-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRAKIN SOUL!!!" ~ from my Virakins manga project.
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards | PSN: VirusChris

User Info: Isaac_Redfield

Isaac_Redfield
3 days ago#4
Tengu are still overall the worst most of the time. They are especially bad in cramped quarters. Enki were only a pain in the beginning, but they are extremely easy now (at least with an axe anyway).

For me, I'd probably rank them like this right now:
1. Tengu - Even with Sloth they are too fast and hit too hard.
2. Red Eyed Kappa
3. Whatever the banshee things are called the constantly scream away your Ki. They are obnoxious to hit, super fast and hit very hard.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Nihenna

Nihenna
3 days ago#5
Not the hardest, but I hate how agile they are which makes them hard to hit, and how much health they have. Which enemy am I talking about? The farting rat monks. f*** them, seriously.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Your most hated enemies?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A