• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Side quest coop

User Info: DiscoDevil

DiscoDevil
3 days ago#1
Alright so I'm one of those people that have survived the first game and all of soulsborne, so playing on my own or co-op doesn't really phase me, I do both. BUT, has anyone else noticed that side quests in this game is Barron.... like I waited 45 minutes for someone to get summoned in my game for a SQ but mains it's no issue, 5 minutes is probably the longest I have waited to summon on a main quest.

Side quests are important as well, all that there loot just going to waste.

User Info: na2co3

na2co3
3 days ago#2
I have never had to wait more than a couple of minutes in Expedition Mode.

DiscoDevil
3 days ago#3
Well I'm in Australia, so the only thing I can think of is maybe the psn network is getting somewhat congested?

User Info: Tommymaster

Tommymaster
3 days ago#4
I had the same problem.

Most ppl play their sidequest in Tori Gate expedition, not what you are trying.

Also summoning gets WAY better in NG+

I waited 3-4 hours for summons even in main missions.
Even if i go to hell, i will live till the end of this world. and if the world does not come to an end... i will destroy it with my own hands! - Lacan

DiscoDevil
3 days ago#5
s***.. I hope so man, I'm well capable of playing the game on my own but.. but it's fu@$ing boring man!!!! I love doing coop and getting other people involved
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Side quest coop
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A