• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Damage Bonuses.

User Info: ghost5141

ghost5141
3 days ago#11
turtles1236 posted...
Yep I have it on my range and tested it even though the damage that gives you is still pathetic it's still bonus damage either way

Many thanks, will keep that in mind. I am disappointed the bonus/perks is so marginal in Nioh 2. Then again, i guess the whole idea is to keep stacking these bonus so it would become more substantial.
Psn: ghost5141

User Info: AlekTrev006

AlekTrev006
3 days ago#12
ghost5141 posted...
Many thanks, will keep that in mind. I am disappointed the bonus/perks is so marginal in Nioh 2. Then again, i guess the whole idea is to keep stacking these bonus so it would become more substantial.

I think it's also the whole Soul Core thing - being in the game - where they weren't before...means that players can get three smaller sources of "extra stats" from the 3 you can eventually equip at one time... compared to what you had in N-1. They actually affect the bonus to your Attack and Defense that the spirit provides.

The fact that Enemies Defeated can so easily overcome Agility DB (and presumably Fam-Dam) is pretty crazy...although, I would point out the obvious that it's useless in boss fights (if you hit the shrine then walk right to the Boss, as most typically would). I guess you could (I think) just find 5 or 6 enemies and kill em' - THEN go to the Boss Arena - and the Enemies Defeated bonus would still carry on, but most players would probably prefer just going directly and taking the "constant" bonus to their damage, that Agility or Fam Dam give (even if it's slightly less overall potential than you could get with Enemies Defeated).

Hmmm...much to consider...

User Info: turtles1236

turtles1236
3 days ago#13
In nioh 1 i had 320 +50 weapons with attack nearing 4800

This is just base nioh 2 with +7 weapons in im nearly 2000 attack, just makes you wonder how far they're going to go with the final DLC and difficulty
Blitzball Is A Sports Mini Game In FFX That's Strangely Better Than Actual Retail Sports Games.
PSN: BiG_j_632 / XBL: F*** That After Seeing Xbox One
They should ve put the exact value on the description, so many uncertainty about these skills lol

I stack 4 kind of damage bonus (equipment lightness, agility, onmyo power, ninjutsu power), and seems they all stack, each only add a bit of damage though
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

User Info: AlekTrev006

AlekTrev006
3 days ago#15
turtles1236 posted...
In nioh 1 i had 320 +50 weapons with attack nearing 4800

This is just base nioh 2 with +7 weapons in im nearly 2000 attack, just makes you wonder how far they're going to go with the final DLC and difficulty

That's actually encouraging, Turtles - since I feel that (more or less - excepting these stat boosting skill / effect questions), the overall Damage Formula and the stuff happening behind the scenes is "mostly" the same as the previous game. That is, it 'feels like' it takes about the same time to destroy things as it did before, all things being equal. Your stats seem to indicate this (nearly 2000 was what I think I too was at the end of the original's NG+). And my End Game Abyss Rifle damage (attack power, at least in the stat screen) was something like 5675 (or such - I can go back and check sometime to be certain -- but basically I agree with your general feelings here).

Silfurbor_Negla posted...
They should've put the exact value on the description, so many uncertainty about these skills lol

Yes, I agree. The fact we have to do personal in-game testing and report our results to each other, as opposed to the game saying "An Agility Damage Bonus of A+ = +4.5 % to your final damage output" - or "Equipment Lightness B = 2% damage" - etc..

Oh well, I suppose they find our Player Research to be a form of "engagement with the game" - lol. Making us work for it, I guess !

User Info: Suntu

Suntu
3 days ago#16
Well it can be crucial in boss fights. 4% is a pretty good.

So... Damage Bonus (Agility) A on bow
and Damage Bonus (Heart) A
since i use sword.
(edited 3 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Damage Bonuses.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A