• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. What's the reason for expensive female transformations?

User Info: TheeJGupton

TheeJGupton
1 week ago#1
This was also one of my nitpicky things with Nioh 1. Glory is already a slow tedious grind so why make all the females characters 8-10k glory? Is it due to some stupid "waifu" reason? Meanwhile Nobunaga himself only cost 5k.

The second I saw Mumyo I said to myself "Man I wanna play as her but it's probably expensive." And of course Ninja Theory's old habbits proved me right lol.
GT: JGupton08 PSN: TheeJGupton
"Im just a man livin life, tryna live it right"

User Info: nda183

nda183
1 week ago#2
You already know why. Be glad they didnt put 100k for Mumyo.
Pokemon Moon / Ultra Sun FC 0619 8017 1788
IGN Elianore / Ashlotte

User Info: Symphonic_Death

Symphonic_Death
1 week ago#3
nda183 posted...
You already know why. Be glad they didnt put 100k for Mumyo.
This, the costs are super tame compared the last game.
When you browse long into the GameFAQs, the GameFAQs also browses into you... - Elize_Lutus
PSN: SymphonicDeath https://www.youtube.com/SymphonicDeath

TheeJGupton
1 week ago#4
Symphonic_Death posted...
This, the costs are super tame compared the last game.
Maybe so. Perhaps it just feels like a steep hill since I'm starting at 0 glory. Where as with 1 by the time I discovered transformations I had already been farming glory unintentionally.

User Info: Creatures08

Creatures08
1 week ago#5
TheeJGupton posted...
Maybe so. Perhaps it just feels like a steep hill since I'm starting at 0 glory. Where as with 1 by the time I discovered transformations I had already been farming glory unintentionally.
Nah this is generous, last game was the real steep hill

User Info: LordKarasuman

LordKarasuman
1 week ago#6
waifu tax

User Info: Prince_Bloke

Prince_Bloke
1 week ago#7
If you want, I can help you get the glory.

last week I contributed around 170,000 to my clan and got an immediate reward of 10,000 glory and got 50,000 glory for donating gear once the week started.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

TheeJGupton
1 week ago#8
Prince_Bloke posted...
If you want, I can help you get the glory.

last week I contributed around 170,000 to my clan and got an immediate reward of 10,000 glory and got 50,000 glory for donating gear once the week started.
I've honestly never even touched the clan battles so I had no idea that's how you get tons of glory...currently trying to wrap my head around it.

Not to mention this whole time I've could've been trading unwanted gear to my clan for glory instead of dissembling it or making an offering 🤦🏿‍♂

User Info: VegaGG

VegaGG
1 week ago#9
LordKarasuman posted...
waifu tax

User Info: TorvaMessorem

TorvaMessorem
1 week ago#10
I barely did any coop and have over 100k and all waifus unlocked. Just gotta join a clan and donate equipment. When the clan battle ends and your color wins you get massive amounts of glory. Last time I got over 50k.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. What's the reason for expensive female transformations?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A