• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Status Effects: Burn & Scorched

User Info: alexamster

alexamster
1 week ago#1
What's the difference? Looking at the in-game description, they seem to be the same to me.

User Info: Milan_Warrior

Milan_Warrior
1 week ago#2
Yes the effect for Burning enemies is called Scorch

Water= Saturate
Lightning = Electrified or Shock
Pokemon Sword IGN : Morgan Jr.
However, It's not my real name

alexamster
1 week ago#3
What I meant was these are 2 separate status effects which seem to be the same. Is it unintended?

User Info: Milan_Warrior

Milan_Warrior
1 week ago#4
No they are the same , When you inflict fire ok enemy it becomes Scorched , so whne you see Scorched enemies or accumulation or something like that , it means that the enemy is burned
Pokemon Sword IGN : Morgan Jr.
However, It's not my real name

User Info: RemakeMe

RemakeMe
1 week ago#5
I think scorched is the status effect, burn is the damage ticks caused by scorched. and just fire is the element.
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"

alexamster
1 week ago#6
Burn Accumulation and Scorched Accumulation can both be found under umbracite effects, and they have the same(?) description.

User Info: chaos5055

chaos5055
1 week ago#7
I think burn accumulation would be prolonging the effect and scorch accumulation would be inflicting it in the first place
Edit: Actually no idea. The description says both Burn- fire based element...blah and says the same about scorched. So...Good point, no idea.

User Info: GrimThis

GrimThis
1 week ago#8
I have noticed different colours on fire damage. Sometimes when you ignite an enemy, the numvers are orange; but other times, the numbers appear more ywllow. It also seems the yellow one deals more damage.

I think? The yellow one only applies to enemies that are weak to fire. Ive been using a fire kusarigama and i notice the yellow numbers on the water based 4 legged multi heads enemy. I've also seen both yellow and orange yoki's. Honestly, i don't really know; but there deffinanetly is a difference.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Status Effects: Burn & Scorched
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A