• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. How do we get skill points when proficiency is maxed out?

User Info: TorvaMessorem

TorvaMessorem
1 week ago#1
I maxed out the proficiency on both sword (500k) and Ninjutsu (300k) and now I am no longer getting any skill points for using them. I also completed the dojo missions that granted me sword/ninjutsu locks. But for example my sword skill tree still has a lot of locked nodes.

So is there a way to still be able to get skill points?

User Info: YoukaiSlayer

YoukaiSlayer
1 week ago#2
Nope, you can't get everything, it's lame. For weapons you get 30 points from leveling and supposedly 4 from locks.
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)

User Info: Lupinos

Lupinos
1 week ago#3
But I thought the dream of the strong required 400k for ninjutsu (is what I heard, I've completed dream of the samurai but have not started the strong)?

What level are they at max (looks like you guys say weapons are 30 at 500k proficiency cap, so what are magic/ninjutsu at the 300k cap?)
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again, while expecting different results. (As defined by Einstein)
Maybe we're all a little crazy.

User Info: Silfurbor_Negla

Silfurbor_Negla
1 week ago#4
Ninjutus caps at 3000k aka 3 million, probably a typo from TC
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

User Info: Lupinos

Lupinos
1 week ago#5
Silfurbor_Negla posted...
Nice. And yeah - probably. I just noticed I already have over 500k in ninjutsu, lol
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing again and again, while expecting different results. (As defined by Einstein)
Maybe we're all a little crazy.

User Info: Isaac_Redfield

Isaac_Redfield
1 week ago#6
If you don't keep getting points, then why do so many people have a bunch of unused skill points just sitting on their UI, without any way to hide that s***? I loaded up an old video of mine, and I had a bunch as well from the first game, and it wasn't because I was simply too lazy to allocate them. Because of that, I'm just not even using any of the locks I find anymore to slow the process.

User Info: ANARCHYRULZ

ANARCHYRULZ
1 week ago#7
But i just a streamer with all ninjutsu unlocked

You cant get everything?
Is it not ironic how time is infinite yet so limited?

User Info: Silfurbor_Negla

Silfurbor_Negla
1 week ago#8
ANARCHYRULZ posted...
But i just a streamer with all ninjutsu unlocked

You cant get everything?
You can unlock everything in ninjutsu due to ninja locks, but you cant max everything (as in upgrade everything to tier 3)
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

TorvaMessorem
1 week ago#9
Silfurbor_Negla posted...

Yes, sorry about that. Not a 'typo' but a.... looko? Too many 0's!

TorvaMessorem
1 week ago#10
Also, they put the same thing in this game that they did in the first game. Which is a node that adds +2dmg to your sword for every skill point you put into it. Why bother put that in if the number of skill points you can get is so limited?
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. How do we get skill points when proficiency is maxed out?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A