• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Should I feel I don't deserve a win when I summon AI on boss fights?

User Info: Darkaura55

Darkaura55
1 week ago#1
Today I beat a boss but I summoned a blue revenant. The computer AI died quickly but he was a good decoy for me to spam my Kusarigama and Ninjutsu at the boss. I got stuck at this boss for so long until I used an AI. Feel kinda bad now. It's like you feel less of a gamer to use help while others beat this boss solo easily..... Idk, that's how I feel now. :/

User Info: Shamus425

Shamus425
1 week ago#2
Play how you want to play.
PSN: Dark_Naginata

User Info: Walshin

Walshin
1 week ago#3
Yes.

But there's no law saying you have to care about it.

User Info: EmblemLord

EmblemLord
1 week ago#4
Darkaura55 posted...
Today I beat a boss but I summoned a blue revenant. The computer AI died quickly but he was a good decoy for me to spam my Kusarigama and Ninjutsu at the boss. I got stuck at this boss for so long until I used an AI. Feel kinda bad now. It's like you feel less of a gamer to use help while others beat this boss solo easily..... Idk, that's how I feel now. :/
Beating bosses solo is not an art form fam.

You play lame and run away.

That's it.
The journey begins anew

User Info: redroses_4life

redroses_4life
1 week ago#5
Only when you are fighting humanoid bosses.
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Who could possibly fight us?

User Info: MinusN

MinusN
1 week ago#6
No you shouldn't feel bad about it, Everyone has different skill levels.
If you can give a boss a few honest tries than have an AI/ or player help you and you're paying attention to how a boss acts then you're learning.
If this is your first time to Nioh or you'e way out of practice don't worry.

Games are just games, they are meant to be fun and entertaining if you can't have fun than the game is poorly designed.

User Info: Juxtapose

Juxtapose
1 week ago#7
You could just as easily argue that you didn't deserve the win unless you were playing at level one with just your fists.

Just gank the f***ing b****, the enemies in the game do the same to you.
"Imagine being delusional enough to buy a fighting game for the fighting. Crazy." -bnmp

User Info: TCSyd

TCSyd
1 week ago#8
You beat the boss with an AI helper. You didn't beat the boss solo. That's the reality of it.

How you feel about that is up to you, really.

User Info: Malzel

Malzel
1 week ago#9
You should play however you want. It only becomes a "problem" if you brag about finding the game easy.
Hesitation is defeat.

User Info: Boxsterman

Boxsterman
1 week ago#10
For me, personally, most boss encounters represent the least interesting part of a level. I enjoy the pathway journey, and the quicker i can get past the boss roadblock, using any help possible, the better. To each his own.
"I'm not getting old, I'm evolving!" Keith Richards
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Should I feel I don't deserve a win when I summon AI on boss fights?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A