• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Summoning takes forever

User Info: ghost5141

ghost5141
3 days ago#11
Whats the reward for playing as summoned visitor though? Simply for Umbracite? I have done a few and i dont think Umbracite is a guaranteed rewards.
Psn: ghost5141

User Info: turtles1236

turtles1236
3 days ago#12
ghost5141 posted...
Whats the reward for playing as summoned visitor though? Simply for Umbracite? I have done a few and i dont think Umbracite is a guaranteed rewards.
Just to play with others, glory farming, helping people out just because you want to and on top of that since you're level scaled down all gear drops at your level
Blitzball Is A Sports Mini Game In FFX That's Strangely Better Than Actual Retail Sports Games.
PSN: BiG_j_632 / XBL: F*** That After Seeing Xbox One

ghost5141
3 days ago#13
but you can, too, play with others on Expedition and to me, Expedition is easier as we can revive one another.

When you say level scaled down, how does it work? For eg, if i am level 300 and i have beaten NG+, so my max gear drop is 160+4, does this mean when i play as random summon, i can (possibly) get 160+4, depends on RNG?

User Info: turtles1236

turtles1236
3 days ago#14
ghost5141 posted...
but you can, too, play with others on Expedition and to me, Expedition is easier as we can revive one another.

When you say level scaled down, how does it work? For eg, if i am level 300 and i have beaten NG+, so my max gear drop is 160+4, does this mean when i play as random summon, i can (possibly) get 160+4, depends on RNG?
Yep, I'm level 257 and I joined the level 24 snake mission on ng to help an random and got the soul core drop at level 160 and +0-4 gear

Even though you're playing lower-level missions you're still getting gear scaled up to your current level so its not really a complete waste
Blitzball Is A Sports Mini Game In FFX That's Strangely Better Than Actual Retail Sports Games.
PSN: BiG_j_632 / XBL: F*** That After Seeing Xbox One

User Info: keife191

keife191
3 days ago#15
Remember, you have to beat a mission before you can join as a helper. So the later missions will take longer to find people, in a few weeks after everyone's beat the game itll go smoother.
"Feel the pain of those inferior beings as you burn in hell!"

ghost5141
3 days ago#16
turtles1236 posted...
Yep, I'm level 257 and I joined the level 24 snake mission on ng to help an random and got the soul core drop at level 160 and +0-4 gear

Even though you're playing lower-level missions you're still getting gear scaled up to your current level so its not really a complete waste

Ah, make sense.

User Info: kant69

kant69
2 days ago#17
Summoning was a lot quicker in Nioh 1 - almost instantaneous from memory.

I've been trying to summon someone for the last thirty minutes on Hollow Fortress (outside boss door).

User Info: Woex

Woex
2 days ago#18
kant69 posted...
Summoning was a lot quicker in Nioh 1 - almost instantaneous from memory.

I've been trying to summon someone for the last thirty minutes on Hollow Fortress (outside boss door).
NG or ng+ i can help

User Info: kant69

kant69
2 days ago#19
I'm NG. Thanks Woex.

I'm playing as Farts United.
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Woex

Woex
2 days ago#20
kant69 posted...
I'm NG. Thanks Woex.

I'm playing as Farts United.
Have you set up a password, joined around 10 people now neither of those were you :/
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Summoning takes forever
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A