• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Summoning takes forever

User Info: Cloud1977

Cloud1977
4 days ago#1
Sometimes it takes 1min sometimes it takes 20 mins. Very inconsistent

User Info: beumont_suite

beumont_suite
4 days ago#2
Seems dependent on time of day. Monday morning will take longer than a Saturday night.

Cloud1977
4 days ago#3
That's true
It only gets worse the later in the game you are. You'll be lucky to get one in 5 minutes.

Cloud1977
4 days ago#5
Seems that way. I've been trying to get help now for 15 mins.

User Info: FeaRxImMortaL

FeaRxImMortaL
4 days ago#6
I'll help, set it up PSN in name
"Christus vivit. Christus regnat. Christus ab omni malo te defendat. Maledicti et Excommunicati daemones....."
PSN: ENDLESSxEnVY

User Info: xr00t3edx

xr00t3edx
3 days ago#7
If anyone wants to add me.
xr00t3edx

User Info: turtles1236

turtles1236
3 days ago#8
Is this on ng or ng+?
Blitzball Is A Sports Mini Game In FFX That's Strangely Better Than Actual Retail Sports Games.
PSN: BiG_j_632 / XBL: F*** That After Seeing Xbox One

User Info: Masadune

Masadune
3 days ago#9
turtles1236 posted...
Is this on ng or ng+?

Been wondering this for a hot minute can ng+ peeps join ng peeps?

Or do ng+ have to change back to way of the samurai to run with them?

I have no trouble joining games but never thought I have been cut off from the "younger" crowd.

User Info: turtles1236

turtles1236
3 days ago#10
Masadune posted...
Been wondering this for a hot minute can ng+ peeps join ng peeps?

Or do ng+ have to change back to way of the samurai to run with them?

I have no trouble joining games but never thought I have been cut off from the "younger" crowd.

If you're using Torii gate random encounter searching without conditions I have only been matched with ng+ which is the highest difficulty I've unlocked

I can still play with people in ng if specify a Mission and specify the difficulty which takes more button presses and choosing which Mission you want to do

In nioh 1 just clicking search without conditions it'll match you up with anyone on any difficulty that is searching for a visitor

Nioh 2 doesnt do that as it only searches your highest difficulty and not all difficulties
Blitzball Is A Sports Mini Game In FFX That's Strangely Better Than Actual Retail Sports Games.
PSN: BiG_j_632 / XBL: F*** That After Seeing Xbox One
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Summoning takes forever
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A