• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. New Game+ Regions

User Info: minato_00

minato_00
6 days ago#1
I’m in new game plus right now and wondering,must I complete each sub mission and main mission to unlock each region?
FC:1435-4089-5464
Switch FC:8061-6595-0911

User Info: PolarSnowball

PolarSnowball
6 days ago#2
Press square and look at the region map. There is a bar at the bottom right that fills in as you do missions. When the bar reaches the vertical lines in the bar (kinda hard to see) you unlock the next region.

You wont need to complete all, just a good amount of them.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: ghost5141

ghost5141
6 days ago#3
Yes, and the unlock is by region, not mission by mission anymore. Meaning once you fulfilled the region bar, a whole new region will get unlocked.

I think you only need to complete all missions in 4 regions and the last region will get unlocked. I think..

Psn: ghost5141

User Info: VirusChris

VirusChris
5 days ago#4
Last bar takes forever to fill up. Got one Region on NG+ fully done. Second almost done.
"Spirt-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRAKIN SOUL!!!" ~ from my Virakins manga project.
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards | PSN: VirusChris

User Info: JTKirkhammer

JTKirkhammer
5 days ago#5
TC prepare to do about 75 - 80% of all missions before region 7 unlocks in NG+.

I needed to complete just about every main mission and sub mission in the first 5 to 6 regions for Afterglow to be available.

I pray this gets changed like in Nioh after DLCs arrive. Pray.

User Info: Pumaking01

Pumaking01
3 days ago#6
One sub mission wouldn't unlock for me in NG. Will that become available in new game + ? Asking for trophy concerns.

User Info: Yesmankablaam

Yesmankablaam
3 days ago#7
Pumaking01 posted...
One sub mission wouldn't unlock for me in NG. Will that become available in new game + ? Asking for trophy concerns.
all missions should be available by the end of NG. so it's something you missed somewhere. if it's master of dual blades you need 120k proficiency to do the dojo mission to then unlock that mission which sounds daunting but goes quickly in ng+
A person is smart. People are dumb.
Pumaking01 posted...
Whichever side you chose in the sub mission "The Shiftling's Wise Wisdom," side with the other one to get their key item (unless you took the third option and fought both, then you have do it twice to get both). Then you need to replay a certain mission for them to appear in the Interim and give you the mission. I'm not sure about Koroku (kappa shiftling) as I sided with him first and he was already there when I unlocked the Interim, but for Shibata (hatchet user) I had to replay the Saika/Gyuki mission and recruit him after helping him with the Onyudo before he'd show up and give me the mission.
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. New Game+ Regions
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A