• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Onmyo/Ninjitsu mystic arts

User Info: duskie1984

duskie1984
6 days ago#1
I’m probably being dumb and missing something obvious, but once you’ve unlocked them, how do you select which is active?

Or can you have both of arts in each skill tree active simultaneously?

User Info: Tmk

Tmk
6 days ago#2
In the skill tree, you go to one you unlocked and click it again, that sets it as Active, which it will indicate.
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)

User Info: StormysWay

StormysWay
6 days ago#3
You go to Set Jutsu at the shrine and pick the amount you want to have and where you want to place it on your item slots. 30 capacity for both ninjustu/onmyo before you upgrade them to get more is the most you can have so pick wisely.

You can't have both arts in each skill tree active. You have to choose one or the other, but you can switch them out at any time to fit your needs.

User Info: duskie1984

duskie1984
6 days ago#4
Thanks guys. I got both for Onmyo. Casting speed is definitely preferable for mid boss battle magics and what I must have selected at present. Magic duration might be my go to during levels though
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: BasedNate

BasedNate
6 days ago#5
How do you unlock the mystics arts for ninjutsu?
I have no fear. For fear is the little death that kills me over and over. Without fear, I die but once.
PSN - xBasedNatex

BasedNate
5 days ago#6
BasedNate posted...
How do you unlock the mystics arts for ninjutsu?
bump?
I have no fear. For fear is the little death that kills me over and over. Without fear, I die but once.
PSN - xBasedNatex
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: turtles1236

turtles1236
5 days ago#7
BasedNate posted...
bump?
Level up Ninjutsu to 200k then do the master mission
Blitzball Is A Sports Mini Game In FFX That's Strangely Better Than Actual Retail Sports Games.
PSN: BiG_j_632 / XBL: F*** That After Seeing Xbox One

BasedNate
3 days ago#8
turtles1236 posted...
Level up Ninjutsu to 200k then do the master mission
I meant how do you unlock the master mission. Or when exactly I should say. I have the mystic arts for the weapons but not the ninjutsu.
PSN - xBasedNatex
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Onmyo/Ninjitsu mystic arts
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A