• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Smithing Text Guide V.2
Maybe this is a stupid question, but in NG+ when you farm the sets again, do you get divine smithing plans, or are they just the same plans from NG? Only asking because of the lower stat requirements you get from smithing your own as opposed to just farming pieces normally.

User Info: StormysWay

StormysWay
4 days ago#72
Isaac_Redfield posted...
Maybe this is a stupid question, but in NG+ when you farm the sets again, do you get divine smithing plans, or are they just the same plans from NG? Only asking because of the lower stat requirements you get from smithing your own as opposed to just farming pieces normally.
They're the same plans from NG.

User Info: Young_Caesar

Young_Caesar
3 days ago#73
So which kodama blessing best for this?
Juicy

User Info: jimmate1991

jimmate1991
3 days ago#74
does anyone know where Sakons spear text drops from? can't see it on the guide. thanks

User Info: kriirk

kriirk
3 days ago#75
sephiroth143 posted...
I prefer this style
<p class="">It sure is nice to have checkmarks, but using them requires making a local copy in your account, so now you are missing out on incoming updates in the official version. Same with sorting/filtering.

User Info: sephiroth143

sephiroth143
3 days ago#76
kriirk posted...
<p class="">It sure is nice to have checkmarks, but using them requires making a local copy in your account, so now you are missing out on incoming updates in the official version. Same with sorting/filtering.

But I don't care about the checkmarks. It's more about ordering by equipment type and in the same order as in the forge menu in the smithy to make it easier to look up what you are missing.

Edit: Also easier to help with what the guide is missing if it was ordered.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Fwha

Fwha
3 days ago#77
ivory3333 posted...
i found a text drop from Kasha in todays twilight mission which i don't see it listed any where. the text is Hikoemon Ichimonji (katana belongs in Legendary mikawa Warrior set). The twilight mission called The Defiled Sanctuary (lv 83)

You can get Hikoemon Ichimonji from Saika Magoichi as well. So, like I said in my other post, a mission being twilight has nothing to do with it as I got the text in the 1v1 mission for him.

User Info: Fwha

Fwha
3 days ago#78
jimmate1991 posted...
does anyone know where Sakons spear text drops from? can't see it on the guide. thanks
Otakemaru. It can probably drop from William as well as other bosses but I got it from Otakemaru.

sephiroth143 posted...
But I don't care about the checkmarks. It's more about ordering by equipment type and in the same order as in the forge menu in the smithy to make it easier to look up what you are missing.

I have a very organized list. The only thing that would make it even more organized is if I listed everything in order how it shows in game but I don't want to do that

User Info: jimmate1991

jimmate1991
3 days ago#79
Fwha posted...
Otakemaru. It can probably drop from William as well as other bosses but I got it from Otakemaru.

I have a very organized list. The only thing that would make it even more organized is if I listed everything in order how it shows in game but I don't want to do that

thanks. I thought it would be but didn't see it on the guide, i'll keep farming him then

User Info: Death_Master911

Death_Master911
3 days ago#80
sephiroth143 posted...

I'll do that when the guide is complete. In the meantime though, Ctrl+F [Name of Text] works just as well.
PSN - Kaitsja | XBL Gamertag - Kaitsja | Currently playing Nioh 2 | Tonfa Main | GMT+10 - AUS | Nioh 2 Smithing Text Guide - https://bit.ly/NiohSTG2
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Smithing Text Guide V.2
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A