• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Smithing Text Guide V.2

User Info: Ghannos

Ghannos
6 days ago#31
Thx yo! And nevermind rhierhie as we call him on the MHW board. He's the most insufferable little b**** i think i have encountered on GFaqs.

User Info: Death_Master911

Death_Master911
6 days ago#32
Ghannos posted...
Thx yo! And nevermind rhierhie as we call him on the MHW board. He's the most insufferable little b**** i think i have encountered on GFaqs.
In the entire time I've been a member of this site, I have never come across anyone more insufferable. Kinda glad I put them on ignore now.
PSN - Kaitsja | XBL Gamertag - Kaitsja | Currently playing Nioh 2 | Tonfa Main | GMT+10 - AUS | Nioh 2 Smithing Text Guide - https://bit.ly/NiohSTG2

User Info: sephiroth143

sephiroth143
6 days ago#33
Death_Master911 posted...
The correct version is now stickied. As such, I've closed the original topic.

The guide's in a more-or-less complete state now. All that's left to do is go back and quadruple-check I'm not missing anything. A couple of items still need further testing to verify whether or not they drop on normal difficulty. So far though, I have not found a smithing text for Little Crow & Quickdraw. It was listed as a drop from the Karasu Tengu, but that was information obtained prior to the full game's release and I have found no evidence of anyone actually obtaining the tex

What smithing text % do you have on the gameplay record?

User Info: Dyinglegacy

Dyinglegacy
5 days ago#34
Any word on justice ministry smithing text location?
Voted worst user on CE 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
Current e-argument streak: 0 wins. 124697 losses.

User Info: GameNoob

GameNoob
5 days ago#35
Hi, Thanks for the smithing texts info, really helpful.

Just want to add that tokichiro also drop RADIANT FLAME text, I found it from him while farming his armor set.

Thanks.

User Info: Rafahil19

Rafahil19
5 days ago#36
I got the Nighstorm kusa text from Tokichiro, not from kashin Koji
Always know your endgame before you lift a hand.

Dyinglegacy
5 days ago#37
Is it possible to get the skill books from the solo stages where you just fight the boss in a duel? Like, can you get the skill books that Yos***atsu drops from The Point of No Return mission?
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: DJ_0000

DJ_0000
5 days ago#38
Dyinglegacy posted...
Is it possible to get the skill books from the solo stages where you just fight the boss in a duel? Like, can you get the skill books that Yos***atsu drops from The Point of No Return mission?

Yes, I got the odachi skill from yos***atsu in the side mission
Even van Gogh would call it a bloody good impression

User Info: GameNoob

GameNoob
5 days ago#39
Found THE HONOR IN HARMONY SET smithing text from Tokichiro too.

Thanks.

Dyinglegacy
5 days ago#40
Do skill books count as items
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Smithing Text Guide V.2
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A