• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Smithing Text Guide V.2
(message deleted)

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
6 days ago#22
Death_Master911 posted...
I also don't see why anyone should care how the information is obtained.

Cheating only affects others when it is something that interferes with their gameplay.

Rhiethreal posted...
People who cheat usually think it doesn't matter to other people.

http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com
In consideration of the Pandemic, I have cleared my ignore list. Trolling will get you quickly readded to it.
(message deleted)

User Info: Fwha

Fwha
6 days ago#24
Rhiethreal posted...
People who cheat usually think it doesn't matter to other people.

If you really don't think it matters, just add the disclaimer for people who it does matter to.
You're being incredibly stuck up for literally no reason at all. It's information that benefits pretty much everyone. Who cares how he's getting it, as long as it's accurate. I've farmed some bosses and can confirm at least some of it is accurate. I've put together my own list of drops that I've obtained as well as what other people I've been talking with have obtained. Having the information at least somewhere is really helpful especially when there's no wiki with the info. The fextralife wiki has almost no info.

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
6 days ago#25
Fwha posted...
You're being incredibly stuck up for literally no reason at all.
Asking for full disclosure is not being stuck up.
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com
In consideration of the Pandemic, I have cleared my ignore list. Trolling will get you quickly readded to it.

User Info: dthomas125

dthomas125
6 days ago#26
Bumping this. Page 2 and 3 of comments are showing blank? Would like to try to get this replaced for the OG sticky as it will be useful info for the life of the game.
China is putting up facial recognition AI cameras in schools to monitor the moods of their students.

User Info: Death_Master911

Death_Master911
6 days ago#27
dthomas125 posted...
Bumping this. Page 2 and 3 of comments are showing blank? Would like to try to get this replaced for the OG sticky as it will be useful info for the life of the game.
You likely have a user on ignore. Was getting some hate because I didn't provide a disclaimer that I didn't grind everything out the legit way, which would've taken me far too long.
PSN - Kaitsja | XBL Gamertag - Kaitsja | Currently playing Nioh 2 | Tonfa Main | GMT+10 - AUS | Nioh 2 Smithing Text Guide - https://bit.ly/NiohSTG2

User Info: dthomas125

dthomas125
6 days ago#28
Death_Master911 posted...
You likely have a user on ignore. Was getting some hate because I didn't provide a disclaimer that I didn't grind everything out the legit way, which would've taken me far too long.

2 pages of someone sperging out? jesus no wonder I have them on ignore
China is putting up facial recognition AI cameras in schools to monitor the moods of their students.

User Info: Death_Master911

Death_Master911
6 days ago#29
The correct version is now stickied. As such, I've closed the original topic.

The guide's in a more-or-less complete state now. All that's left to do is go back and quadruple-check I'm not missing anything. A couple of items still need further testing to verify whether or not they drop on normal difficulty. So far though, I have not found a smithing text for Little Crow & Quickdraw. It was listed as a drop from the Karasu Tengu, but that was information obtained prior to the full game's release and I have found no evidence of anyone actually obtaining the tex
PSN - Kaitsja | XBL Gamertag - Kaitsja | Currently playing Nioh 2 | Tonfa Main | GMT+10 - AUS | Nioh 2 Smithing Text Guide - https://bit.ly/NiohSTG2
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: neccis

neccis
6 days ago#30
Very nice guide.
So, I'm afraid the white gi available in the character creation page is unobtainable.
Bummer.
PSN: siccen_
splits open to reveal jam
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh 2
  3. Smithing Text Guide V.2
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A