1 week ago #8
It's pretty clear they want you using Yokai Cores in the dark realm considering how much amina you gain as the trade off. Honestly feels the same as yokai realm. Hammer Bro is also pretty overtuned right now.

There's plenty of stuff in the demo to get your ki regen up if that's what's really bothering you.
I have to agree that if you're not playing the mechanic properly giving feedback that it's "bad design" isn't gonna be all that useful to them.

Also, just play tonfa.
Waifu culture is cancer.

Previous Versions
1 week ago
It's pretty clear they want you using Yokai Cores in the dark realm considering how much amina you gain as the trade off. Honestly feels the same as yokai realm.

There's plenty of stuff in the demo to get your ki regen up if that's what's really bothering you.
I have to agree that if you're not playing the mechanic properly giving feedback that it's "bad design" isn't gonna be all that useful to them.
1 week ago
It's pretty clear they want you using Yokai Cores in the dark realm considering how much amina you gain as the trade off. Honestly feels the same as yokai realm. Hammer Bro is also pretty overtuned right now.