• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DOOM Eternal
  3. What control scheme do you guys use?

User Info: razid

razid
1 month ago#1
I had the back buttons on ps4 which I used for jump and dash, but now got the ps5 version and don't have back buttons, so was wondering if any of you use a different control setup from default
Don't let the Muggles get you down

User Info: Delta123456789

Delta123456789
1 month ago#2
I play with keyboard and mouse (tend to play FPS games on PC given the option) and I bound the SSG to a mouse button meaning I can instantly switch to it every time I want to use the grappling hook (kinda think that should have a dedicated button rather than being locked to a specific weapon). That also makes it super easy to quick-switch between SSG and Ballista just by moving the mouse wheel up and down. Doing that cancels the cooldown after each shot and lets you melt enemies really quickly.
Not buying a single Activision Blizzard or Ubisoft game again until they've kicked out the abusers and execs who enabled them. No-one should suffer for my fun.

User Info: MrFaceDude

MrFaceDude
2 weeks ago#3
On PS4 I had L1 to dash and circle for grenades/ice bomb for the longest time. But recently I moved Dash to L3, Jump to L1, and X to Crucible/Sentinel Hammer for UN and I like it a lot more.
Psn- tjmincemeat
"When in doubt, just put out"-My Grandma
  1. Boards
  2. DOOM Eternal
  3. What control scheme do you guys use?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A