• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DOOM Eternal
  3. Doom Hunter Base Challenges glitched

User Info: Doublesouba

Doublesouba
3 months ago#1
So I'm missing 2 challenges on this level. 1 is to use the AutoMap station, and the other is to find a collectible album. The AutoMap I may have missed, but I'm almost positive I got it. However, I have found all of the collectibles in the level. Has anyone else had this happen and is there anyway to fix it?
ASUS PRIME Z390-A MoBo, i7 9700k, 32GB DDR4 RAM, ASUS GTX 1080 Strix, 1TB NVME, 2 1TB SSDs, 2 4TB HDDs.

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
3 months ago#2
The devs wasted all their effort on Battle Mode and making it seem like it would be the best online mode ever made. Optimizing and making sure the game and updates work fine? Nah, that's useless to them.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
Top games this gen: Sekiro>RE2/RE3=DMCV>Witcher 3=RDR2=GOW=BB>Doom>T7>Nioh

User Info: Doublesouba

Doublesouba
3 months ago#3
So no fix then? Well f***. I guess I'll try that reset mission thing and see if that works. Not sure what it does, but maybe...
ASUS PRIME Z390-A MoBo, i7 9700k, 32GB DDR4 RAM, ASUS GTX 1080 Strix, 1TB NVME, 2 1TB SSDs, 2 4TB HDDs.

User Info: Star_Sage

Star_Sage
3 months ago#4
If it doesn't, hot tip, don't unlock the Suit Tokens in the Doom Fortress, you have enough batteries from the other sources to get all 3 skins, plus the Crystals and the Weapon Mods, and you will have more Suit Tokens than you can spend by the end of the game.

User Info: Frisby

Frisby
3 months ago#5
Yep I’ve got exactly the same thing too.
the only difference is that i only missed kill 3 enemies with one grenade originally then I went back into the mission and all 3 were uncleared

User Info: felix11089

felix11089
3 months ago#6
No way around it, only way to fix it is to start a new save file, only way to stop the challenges from glitching out is to not exit out of the level, complete it.

User Info: BeefEaster

BeefEaster
3 months ago#7
This has happened before with an earlier update and they eventually fixed it. This is likely the same thing that happened the first time.
  1. Boards
  2. DOOM Eternal
  3. Doom Hunter Base Challenges glitched
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A