• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. DOOM Eternal
  3. DOOM (2016) or Eternal

User Info: SnagglePus

SnagglePus
1 week ago#11
nominturddaddy posted...
The story sucks for sure.
I think its awesome.
I'm black.

User Info: KillerKhan420

KillerKhan420
1 week ago#12
Haven't beaten eternal yet so I can't say. 2016 holds a special place to me....it's paced just right.
"I know how the business works because I'm a wrestling fan"-hulkhogan1

User Info: Spider-Pickle

Spider-Pickle
1 week ago#13
Gotta say everything I liked in 2016's Doom is even better in Eternal. Eternal so far for me.
R.I.P. sycoKinesis 2016-2020

User Info: Spider-Pickle

Spider-Pickle
1 week ago#14
KillerKhan420 posted...
Haven't beaten eternal yet so I can't say. 2016 holds a special place to me....it's paced just right.
Killer KhanMaker?
R.I.P. sycoKinesis 2016-2020

User Info: Perfect Light

Perfect Light
1 week ago#15
Doom 2016 is so much better it's like they were trying to make killing demons a chore in this one.
You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

User Info: SnagglePus

SnagglePus
1 week ago#16
Perfect Light posted...
Doom 2016 is so much better it's like they were trying to make killing demons a chore in this one.
Git gud
I'm black.

User Info: Perfect Light

Perfect Light
1 week ago#17
SnagglePus posted...
Git gud
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/1/9/1/AAAMp1AAARIv.jpg
You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

User Info: Milennin

Milennin
1 week ago#18
Have played Eternal for about 6 hours now, and I'd say they're equally fun so far. There's some parts I prefer in 2016, and there's some things I find better done in Eternal. They're both quite different experiences, despite looking so similar at first glance.
Breaking news: "world ends, women most affected."

User Info: Juri-Han

Juri-Han
1 week ago#19
I enjoy both but I feel 2016 felt a little meh in the controls and the power behind some weapons was just.... yeah terrible but it had a LOT of content and sure the online was terrible but I really enjoyed the snap maps and found myself having a blast playing and creating maps and I miss it.

Now with eternal everything feels a lot smoother and a bit more brutal when it comes to fighting the demons but I feel a few of the glory kills just... are lack luster and not as brutal as 2016 note "some" not all some are even better than the older ones or they are flat out copy paste... but all and all pretty good and well I feel there is a lot less ammo in this? because I find myself running out a lot but thankfully the chainsaw will always have 1 charge to gain more but still eeh… also with it's multiplayer there isn't well any variety but from 1v2 its not too bad but a bit cheesy and the collectables are a lot better my only big big complaint would be the secret encounters they are just generally boring and just a mancubus spamfest.
  1. Boards
  2. DOOM Eternal
  3. DOOM (2016) or Eternal
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A