• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Gypsy-Rose

Gypsy-Rose
2 months ago#1
Hi there. This is my first time playing Tales of Vesperia. I downloaded the DLC packs, and most things are self-explanatory. But the Titles and Customize packs are confusing. Is there any point to these other than looks?

Also, I haven’t actually activated any of the DLC packs, but I’m wondering which would be most useful early game? Any advice much appreciated.
FC: 53865596001

User Info: fsunolez75

fsunolez75
2 months ago#2
Titles have no bearing in the game, except for cosmetics. The only exception is a specific title from Yuri, having it equipped, and using an arte so many either gave a skit or a trophy (which doesnt concern the switch version).

I'd highly recommend using the item for the 900k gald. Use the others as needed or wanted, but the gald one is too good not to use.
Money saving tip: Since it costs 2 cents to share your thoughts, and you only get a penny for them, just stop talking.

User Info: laundrysucks

laundrysucks
2 months ago#3
how do you get the DLC? I thought it was just the extra titles... didn't realize there were extra items you could get
Not changing until Big Show AND Rey Mysterio are both permanently gone from WWE. 10/28/2011

Gypsy-Rose
2 months ago#4
fsunolez75 posted...
Titles have no bearing in the game, except for cosmetics. The only exception is a specific title from Yuri, having it equipped, and using an arte so many either gave a skit or a trophy (which doesnt concern the switch version).

I'd highly recommend using the item for the 900k gald. Use the others as needed or wanted, but the gald one is too good not to use.

Thanks. I think I’ll just win titles in-game in that case. I did get the synthesis materials ones, but that just opened a whole world of confusion. I’ll have to do me some googling. 😀

Gypsy-Rose
2 months ago#5
laundrysucks posted...
how do you get the DLC? I thought it was just the extra titles... didn't realize there were extra items you could get

I went to the Nintendo store, entered Tales of Vesperia in the Search, and the two DLC packs were listed below the game. They’re free.
  • Topic Archived