You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
  3. Flynn's Fell Arm: Can it be sold? (Odd glitch)

User Info: WolfUrameshi

WolfUrameshi
2 months ago#1
You’re not supposed to be able to sell the Fell Arms after they are fully upgraded. However, I was sifting through my items at the Yumanju store to sell, when I noticed Flynn’s Fell Arm could be sold.

For 150 Gald.

No other Fell Arm can be sold. Is it intentional or an error?
3DS friend code: 0044-3095-4904

User Info: Number090684

Number090684
2 months ago#2
Probably a bug.
US N Switch "Number" FC SW-3804-3177-9797
US PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita PSN: Number090684

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
2 months ago#3
Save your game and sell it to check.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: Xanxus87

Xanxus87
2 months ago#4
nonexistinghero posted...

Yeah sure, screw up the save file for a measly 150 gald. What kind of advice is that?
Reality is a vision caused by the lack of alcohol.
PSN: adamjharris2487

User Info: Yumi3000

Yumi3000
2 months ago#5
Xanxus87 posted...

Yeah sure, screw up the save file for a measly 150 gald. What kind of advice is that?

hows it gonna screw up your save if the save happens before selling it? lol and then if it does don't save simple yes?

WolfUrameshi
2 months ago#6
Don’t worry, I get the picture.

As soon as i’m done sidequesting i will try that.

User Info: TripMachina

TripMachina
2 months ago#7
The design of the weapon makes it look cheap, which probably went right past the shopkeeper whom apparently doesn't know much about Krityan lore.
"The only solution for Nintendo is to go full 3rd party since their hardware will be considered a joke even by Fisher-Price standards."
-Linetrix

User Info: tjoeb123

tjoeb123
2 months ago#8
Yumi3000 posted...
Xanxus87 posted...

hows it gonna screw up your save if the save happens before selling it? lol and then if it does don't save simple yes?

Because that could screw him out of the secret final boss (and therefore the unsealed versions of the Fell Arms), which require him to have all the Fell Arms, including Flynn's and Patty's.
The PlayStation versions of the above post was modified to meet our American moral standards globally.
--Sony Censoractive Entertainment
(edited 2 months ago)

WolfUrameshi
2 months ago#9
tjoeb123 posted...
Yumi3000 posted...
Xanxus87 posted...

Because that could screw him out of the secret final boss (and therefore the unsealed versions of the Fell Arms), which require him to have all the Fell Arms, including Flynn's and Patty's.

Aw, thank you for the concern! :3 Got that covered. I sought them all out before even activating the stair scene at Zaude because I want everything to be consistent. Currently at the last floor of the Necropolis. A few times during the fight the game crashes though.

User Info: Milla_Maxwell

Milla_Maxwell
2 months ago#10
This was a thing in PS3 too. It's weird.
Gamers this generation only work in hyperbole. Something is either god's gift to gaming or a cancerous blight that needs to die in a fire. There's no in between
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
  3. Flynn's Fell Arm: Can it be sold? (Odd glitch)