• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
  3. Why couldn't the free dlc give us the titles from this stupid snowboarding crap?

User Info: SilverDragon79

SilverDragon79
2 months ago#1
I ****ING MINGAMES! They ablight on other wise great JRPGs.

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
2 months ago#2
They're usually pretty easy. But I have unlocked this one yet.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: tjoeb123

tjoeb123
2 months ago#3
Really? I love playing the Repede Snowboarding minigame other than the fact that you can't use the D-pad to move, even if it's selected in the Config menu.
The PlayStation versions of the above post was modified to meet our American moral standards globally.
--Sony Censoractive Entertainment

User Info: panforis

panforis
2 months ago#4
arent the titles they give you costume titles? If so thats why, the snowboarding titles arent costume titles.

User Info: jonnovision1

jonnovision1
2 months ago#5
panforis posted...
arent the titles they give you costume titles? If so thats why, the snowboarding titles arent costume titles.
You do get costumes from the snowboarding minigames...

The real answer is because the free dlc is just all of the dlc that was on the 360 version, and since the winter costumes are new to the ps3 version they aren’t in that dlc bundle
3DS FC: 3695 - 0270 - 7045

User Info: Xanxus87

Xanxus87
2 months ago#6
Just be thankful you don't have to play the waiter game, that crap was annoying.
Reality is a vision caused by the lack of alcohol.
PSN: adamjharris2487

User Info: Jay6_

Jay6_
2 months ago#7
Xanxus87 posted...
Just be thankful you don't have to play the waiter game, that crap was annoying.

I did this anyways despite having those costumes. I couldn't simply leave it alone.
Anyways, I didn't find the snowboarding to be that bad. The ones where visibility is minimal was probably the toughest, but manageable. I even like some of these costumes from this.

User Info: LloydIrving69

LloydIrving69
2 months ago#8
Xanxus87 posted...

I tried it. I wanted to cry and go back to Colette. Her waitress title was a million times easier to get and much easier to remember.
PS: cynnia (no caps), Switch: 7968-7085-3100

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
2 months ago#9
I got the snowboarding mini-game and unlocked all costumes without too much effort. The controls are pretty crappy, I guess.

I read that the PS3 version had a trophy for sub-40 seconds on the first track. Do you get any special title for it or does it do absolutely nothing in the Switch version? Should be doable if so, I got just above 40 when I unlocked Estelle's costume.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: SilverDragon79

SilverDragon79
2 months ago#10
Xanxus87 posted...

Yeah **** that **** too. Do they seriously expect everyone to sit there with a pen and paper or the note pad on their cellphone? How is anyone supposed to remember all that unless they are some sort of genius?
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
  3. Why couldn't the free dlc give us the titles from this stupid snowboarding crap?
  • Topic Archived