• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
  3. The Gattuso difficulty spike is insane

User Info: Blitz_kid_

Blitz_kid_
2 months ago#1
It took like 50 times to beat him back when I played it and I'm finding such a hard time with him again :(
Playing Video Games is fun :D

User Info: Number090684

Number090684
2 months ago#2
I feel bad for you TC so you have my condolences, yet at the same time, hearing that Gatsuo rekt someone else once again is amusing. I'll be up against him again soon enough and hopefully I won't become another victim.
US N Switch "Number" FC SW-3804-3177-9797
US PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita PSN: Number090684

User Info: Teh_Merchant

Teh_Merchant
2 months ago#3
Anybody remember the original demo on Xbox 360? Gattuso probably turned a lot of people away from buying the game back then. What were they thinking? I wonder if it's still on the Xbox store.
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit." - Vyse, Skies of Arcadia

User Info: Naruzeldamaster

Naruzeldamaster
2 months ago#4
Have you been using shops to synthesize weapons/armor?
It's leagues above anything you find in shops.
I did some synthesizing in Torm Harbor and now most normal mobs do 1 damage
Current HR: 12 Status: Still a Scrub but don't care cause fun.

User Info: LloydIrving69

LloydIrving69
2 months ago#5
This is my first time playing this tales of game (never really owned a 360) and while this is possibly one of the most difficult fights I have ever done in a tales of game, I beat it my first try still. I didn’t read up about it besides the secret part of it. I was genuinely surprised at how hard it was. Like right after I accomplished the secret mission he went berserk towards everyone and took me like 10 minutes to get it all under control. For reference: I play on normal mode. I had the best synthesis’ I could for everyone. My party was Yuri, Estelle, Rita, Repede.
PS: cynnia (no caps), Switch: 7968-7085-3100

User Info: castrejon04

castrejon04
2 months ago#6
Why don't you use the lv. DLC and be done with it?
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa

User Info: Zero280

Zero280
2 months ago#7
He's a little tricky but I've seen worse still managed to beat him on my first try.(Normal Mode)

What level are you TC and what difficulty are you playing on?
https://psnprofiles.com/ShadowLink3000

User Info: jonnovision1

jonnovision1
2 months ago#8
Naruzeldamaster posted...
Have you been using shops to synthesize weapons/armor?
It's leagues above anything you find in shops.
I did some synthesizing in Torm Harbor and now most normal mobs do 1 damage
Im guessing you used the DLC and/or you’re playing on easy because the equipment you can synthesize is never so much better than what you find or buy that you would just start taking only one damage that early on
3DS FC: 3695 - 0270 - 7045

User Info: Karnage4208238

Karnage4208238
2 months ago#9
that puppy is and was nothing compared to the three god generals fight in abyss now that fight was freaking insane even on normal lol
Cletus Kasady/Carnage Is The Greatest Villain Of All Time
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine

User Info: ChaseArni

ChaseArni
2 months ago#10
Karnage4208238 posted...
that puppy is and was nothing compared to the three god generals fight in abyss now that fight was freaking insane even on normal lol

Yeah, but that was optional and in the Post-game dungeon. Gattuso is a required boss that just blocks your way until you can beat him. It's not really a fair comparison.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
  3. The Gattuso difficulty spike is insane
  • Topic Archived