• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Felioth

Felioth
3 months ago#11
Hi guys!

The game is out in the european eshop, but I don't see the DLCs anywhere :(

(I checked this morning before going to work and I don't have the switch with me right now)

I have the game since yesterday (physical premium) and I didn't find them "in-game" either...

Granted that I played about and hour, in bed, before going to sleep, so I wasn't very sharp :)

I'm starting to worry...

User Info: delRey91

delRey91
3 months ago#12
The DLC is in the game.
Go to items and go to the last part (where it kinda looks like a wi-fi symbol)

And there's all the DLC costumes, you just need to press A and OK.
Switch/3ds/PC/Ps3
In order.

Felioth
3 months ago#13
@delRey91

Thanks man!

But it's the "Adventurer Starting Pack" there too?

The one with the previously P2W microtransactions (900.000 Gald, a lot of recepies, the +30 free XP levels...)... On the PSN store it's a separate "in-store" free DLC and I haven't see it on the eshop this morning...

I was hoping to do a quick, more easy, playthrough before KHIII :)

(And because I have already beaten this game 5 times on OG Xbox)

User Info: Awwnuhh

Awwnuhh
3 months ago#14
Felioth posted...
@delRey91

Thanks man!

The one with the previously P2W microtransactions (900.000 Gald, a lot of recepies, the +30 free XP levels...)... On the PSN store it's a separate "in-store" free DLC and I haven't see it on the eshop this morning...

I’d like to know this, too
"The one inside the monitor is you. The world that you think is reality is nothing but fiction. Of course that includes yourself." Okabe, Steins;Gate

User Info: SoopaMan2K

SoopaMan2K
3 months ago#15
From what I understand, the one's you get in game are separate from the one's you get in the PSN/EShop.

PSN already has them, but you would have to wait for the EShop to update.
PSN, XBLGT, NNID: SoopaMan2K

Felioth
3 months ago#16
SoopaMan2K posted...
From what I understand, the one's you get in game are separate from the one's you get in the PSN/EShop.

PSN already has them, but you would have to wait for the EShop to update.

Ok, thanks for the answer!

But they already release the game on the eshop, shouldn't they have added the DLC too?

Or we will have to wait until the weekly update next week?

Because that will be... Well... Not good...

User Info: XxGhaleonxX

XxGhaleonxX
3 months ago#17
Felioth posted...
@delRey91

Thanks man!

Hey, play the game however you want. You don’t gotta make excuses here. Anyone that judges you for using the Adventure Pack is a f***ing loser.

You spent your hard earned money on the game, you should be able to enjoy it. Not like it’s affecting any one else’s game.
PlayStation: AcetonSkyhigh
Switch: SW-0738-7544-2985

Felioth
3 months ago#18
@XxGhaleonxX

Noted :)

I usually hate P2W microtransactions, that's probably why I feel like I needed to justify myself a little :)

Even though this time are free and I indeed beaten this game a lot of times back in the days!

If someone has found a way to download the adventurer pack on switch, please let me know!

User Info: lowell666

lowell666
3 months ago#19
Felioth posted...
@XxGhaleonxX

Noted :)

I usually hate P2W microtransactions, that's probably why I feel like I needed to justify myself a little :)

Even though this time are free and I indeed beaten this game a lot of times back in the days!

If someone has found a way to download the adventurer pack on switch, please let me know!

Well it’s not a micro transaction seeing how it’s both A) free. And B) Reusable
Part of the flat Earth society. We have members all around the world

Felioth
3 months ago#20
So... I've come home from work and there is still no sign of the Costumes DLC and the Adventurer Pack...

(I've found the in-game costumes)

Anyone as a vague idea about what the f**k is going on?

I mean, the game was available in the european eShop from this morning... The fact that they haven't put up the two free dlc packs is... well... not really normal...

I'm really happy to support third party games on the Switch but they should do a better job to, at least, make all of the content avalaible at the sime time as the other platforms...
  • Topic Archived