• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: XxGhaleonxX

XxGhaleonxX
2 months ago#1
Where’s all that costume s***? It’s on the PSN store... is it in the main menu? My game is still downloading but I don’t see it on the shop.
PlayStation: AcetonSkyhigh
Switch: SW-0738-7544-2985

User Info: KaelAltreul

KaelAltreul
2 months ago#2
Is the game even out yet? Thought it is only the preload currently. It should hit around noon eastern.

User Info: SmashPort

SmashPort
2 months ago#3
Nope the game isn't out yet.

User Info: Number090684

Number090684
2 months ago#4
Ridiculous it should have come out on the eshop already. All of the other console market places have it up.
US N Switch "Number" FC SW-3804-3177-9797
US PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita PSN: Number090684
(message deleted)

XxGhaleonxX
2 months ago#6
Oh f***. That’s lame. Mario has the same release date and that s*** hit for me at 11 PM CST. Wow, they must be really pushing to give it a head start lmao. Is that how it is for everyone or just Nintendo?

So 11 AM CST, huh? Cool. Literally right when I start work... 😑

User Info: Awwnuhh

Awwnuhh
2 months ago#7
It’s on the <extra items> items menu. It’s only the titles/costumes, I can’t find any of the extra dlc that makes life a little easier lol
"The one inside the monitor is you. The world that you think is reality is nothing but fiction. Of course that includes yourself." Okabe, Steins;Gate

User Info: KaelAltreul

KaelAltreul
2 months ago#8
The shop updates at noon eastern. That's how it is and always has been. The only times it is midnight is Nintendo first party titles. Diablo 3 being the exception.

XxGhaleonxX
2 months ago#9
Ah, I never knew that. Now I know. Hadn’t had a Nintendo system where I downloaded anything other than VC games before.

User Info: Number090684

Number090684
2 months ago#10
XxGhaleonxX posted...
Oh f***. That’s lame. Mario has the same release date and that s*** hit for me at 11 PM CST. Wow, they must be really pushing to give it a head start lmao. Is that how it is for everyone or just Nintendo?

So 11 AM CST, huh? Cool. Literally right when I start work... 😑

Just Nintendo being lame. I honestly think they are worried that Vesperia DE is going to take some New Super Mario Bros. U + Super Luigi U Deluxe sales, even if just a little bit.
US N Switch "Number" FC SW-3804-3177-9797
US PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita PSN: Number090684
  • Topic Archived