• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Just Cause 4
  3. Hopefully they take a break from this series and make Mad Max 2.

User Info: ThrillKillFan

ThrillKillFan
3 months ago#11
TheBest69 posted...
At this point I am sure Avalanche is doing it on purpose. The driving in JC4 still sucks major ass. Especially the bikes. STILL! This has to be some kind of troll from them.

Aside from bailing out of vehicles at high speed to watch the ensuing fireballs of death when they collide with other ones I think most of my time in the Just Cause series has been spent parasailing with the parachute and grappling gun combination or using the wing suit in JC3 and JC4.

The driving in the JC series is so so. Although I have been zipping around in some of the ones with nitrous in JC4 more than before.
I'm not loyal to any company or brand, especially the Cult Of Houser(GTA games) or Sony(PS3/PS4/etc). Defending corporations is absurd.

User Info: C3realkillah

C3realkillah
3 months ago#12
100% agree the graphics,gameplay,and open world were amazing Imo. Loved the crazy random storms. Unlike jc4 mm did storms right.
Carpe noctum

User Info: TheBest69

TheBest69
3 months ago#13
ThrillKillFan posted...
TheBest69 posted...
At this point I am sure Avalanche is doing it on purpose. The driving in JC4 still sucks major ass. Especially the bikes. STILL! This has to be some kind of troll from them.

Aside from bailing out of vehicles at high speed to watch the ensuing fireballs of death when they collide with other ones I think most of my time in the Just Cause series has been spent parasailing with the parachute and grappling gun combination or using the wing suit in JC3 and JC4.

The driving in the JC series is so so. Although I have been zipping around in some of the ones with nitrous in JC4 more than before.

I mainly use the wingsuit too. But only because the driving sucks ass lol. Just because it isn't exactly the main focus it shouldn't mean it can be s***ty. rofl.

User Info: winter_rising

winter_rising
3 months ago#14
WingZero0782 posted...
These are getting too samey and I doubt any of them will be better than JC2, plus I really enjoyed Mad Max so I'd like another.

f*** it! Bring Back the Mercenaries Series, wit Peter Stormare.
WITH GOD OPTIONS (cheats).
"I am all that is left of my people. An Interactive Instruction manual for the vessel You, are now Piloting.
..your people were instruction manuals?"

User Info: ThrillKillFan

ThrillKillFan
3 months ago#15
TheBest69 posted...
I mainly use the wingsuit too. But only because the driving sucks ass lol. Just because it isn't exactly the main focus it shouldn't mean it can be s***ty. rofl.

@TheBest69

Thing is it's always been s***ty though, which is why I used the parachute and grappling gun combo 90-95% of the time in the prior two games before getting the wing suit with one of the DLC's for JC3. I don't really remember how I got around in the original game though.
I'm not loyal to any company or brand, especially the Cult Of Houser(GTA games) or Sony(PS3/PS4/etc). Defending corporations is absurd.

User Info: GaelicFlame

GaelicFlame
3 months ago#16
ThrillKillFan posted...
I don't really remember how I got around in the original game though.

All I remember from original game is that the grapple pistol there had insane range, and you could hook the planes flying high in the skies. It was still hook and parachute travel, but instead of constantly rehooking you could just hook the mountain, car or plane pretty far away and reel yourself in slowly.

Actually I kinda miss that super long hook... would be nice if they remade it in the current game just for nostalgia.

User Info: ottselmaster

ottselmaster
2 months ago#17
Would love to see a sequel with more customization options like maybe a Pistol and a rifle. More cars, more things to do in the world.
It wasent just killed, it was MURDERED!!

User Info: Chisoka

Chisoka
2 months ago#18
After the bug-filled mess that was JC3, they should have put this franchise on hiatus and concentrated on a sequel to the Mad Max game. Everything about it was superior to the glitchfest of JC3.

MM was the most fun I had that year playing games, yes, even compared to MGSV it was far more enjoyable.

User Info: ottselmaster

ottselmaster
2 months ago#19
Chisoka posted...
After the bug-filled mess that was JC3, they should have put this franchise on hiatus and concentrated on a sequel to the Mad Max game. Everything about it was superior to the glitchfest of JC3.

MM was the most fun I had that year playing games, yes, even compared to MGSV it was far more enjoyable.

Extremely underrated.
It wasent just killed, it was MURDERED!!

User Info: TOXICWOLF62

TOXICWOLF62
2 months ago#20
Nahhh they should make more DLCs and maybe a JC5
TOXICWOLF62
  1. Boards
  2. Just Cause 4
  3. Hopefully they take a break from this series and make Mad Max 2.
  • Topic Archived