You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Just Cause 4
  3. Hopefully they take a break from this series and make Mad Max 2.

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
1 month ago#1
These are getting too samey and I doubt any of them will be better than JC2, plus I really enjoyed Mad Max so I'd like another.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: wolfycookie

wolfycookie
1 month ago#2
agreed, Mad max was awesome and very under-rated.

Better driving physics in that game too!

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
1 month ago#3
wolfycookie posted...
agreed, Mad max was awesome and very under-rated.

Agreed, I loved the car combat in that game, hand to hand combat was decent also.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: jfmorris

jfmorris
1 month ago#4
I'd like a MM sequel as well. That was the only vehicular combat I have ever enjoyed in a video game.

Hopefully Rage 2, which they're working on with id software, will sort of scratch the Mad Max itch when it comes out next year.
(message deleted)

User Info: ThrillKillFan

ThrillKillFan
1 month ago#6
I don't know what it is but I just could NOT get into Mad Max. I have it digitally on PS4 and I think I played around an hour or two of it and got sick of it.

If anything I'd rather they add back in the taking over settlements thing to this game via a patch so I can cause havoc the way I'm used to again.
I'm not loyal to any company or brand, especially the Cult Of Houser(GTA games) or Sony(PS3/PS4/etc). Defending corporations is absurd.

User Info: SpiritualBegga

SpiritualBegga
1 month ago#7
Mad Max had great driving, cool exploration and a great setting. The fighting system though ... nah. It felt too much like Batman and not brutal and desperate enough for Mad Max. And there was way too much fighting ...

User Info: TheBest69

TheBest69
1 month ago#8
Mad Max was a big surprise to me back then. I bought it completely blind (normally I don't do that. I don't even know why I did it lol) and I played the s*** out of it.

wolfycookie posted...

At this point I am sure Avalanche is doing it on purpose. The driving in JC4 still sucks major ass. Especially the bikes. STILL! This has to be some kind of troll from them.

User Info: GaelicFlame

GaelicFlame
1 month ago#9
Eh, didn't really enjoy Mad Max that much. Vehicle combat was fun for a little bit, but got boring pretty quickly. Fighting was pretty bad, especially when compared to Batman and some other games which use the same style, it was just too clumsy.

User Info: Mitsumanic

Mitsumanic
1 month ago#10
Rage 2 looks great, same team probably.
  1. Boards
  2. Just Cause 4
  3. Hopefully they take a break from this series and make Mad Max 2.