• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gears 5
  3. What an embarrassment...
Still can't coop campaign. 3 of my friends already deleted it or returned it for this reason. What happened? I mean i had to play it offline and even then it didnt count my collectables. My friend and I have been stuck pretty much at the same place on the same mission for days now never making any progress. This is just sad. I'm pretty close to just giving up.
You sucka's like die!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waE2WCdpF7E Yes it's me!
Did you try getting good?
In Brady We Trust.
I've finally realized the secret to making a successful Mearn topic. Make it about CZG - Mearn
Charismic Zach Gowen posted...

And this my friends is what happens when a dimwit with zero reading comprehension quickly responds to a topic without understanding the complaint.

User Info: InuJoshua

InuJoshua
4 days ago#4
KakkaKarrotKake posted...

And this my friends is what happens when a dimwit with zero reading comprehension quickly responds to a topic without understanding the complaint.
I write for geekscape.net and co-host the Geekscape Games podcast. My posts do not reflect the views of any other weeaboos or scrubs.
Xbox/PSN/NNID: InuJoshua
I get the server problems should not exist, especially with them having a tech test, and being a top tier game from Microsoft. But being a solo gamer myself, (I didn't have a problem with collectibles) I have enjoyed this Gears campaign the most. Please don't give up. They will fix it in time, not that should be a thing, but an unfortunate normality of modern gaming.
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Griff1821

Griff1821
4 days ago#6
InuJoshua posted...

And this is what happens when someone with zero personality doesn’t understand what a joke is lol.

To TC though, yeah the launch was frustrating but the kinks are getting worked out. I just wish this didn’t seem par for the course with nearly every large title release nowadays.
Wow.....wow.

User Info: PutHaggarInSF

PutHaggarInSF
4 days ago#8
Jokes are usually at least a little funny.
I never revisit topics I post in. http://i.imgur.com/Venml45.gif
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos XBL/PSN/NNID: aGeorgeDivided

User Info: Dark_SilverX

Dark_SilverX
4 days ago#9
Griff1821 posted...
InuJoshua posted...

And this is what happens when someone with zero personality doesn’t understand what a joke is lol.

To TC though, yeah the launch was frustrating but the kinks are getting worked out. I just wish this didn’t seem par for the course with nearly every large title release nowadays.

Can u tell us what was funny sir
I support Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo.
don't compare games to feces -- if you've an opinion worth mentioning, do so civilly

User Info: jaoman69

jaoman69
3 days ago#10
Poor tc has to invent issues in order to feel special to strangers online.
  1. Boards
  2. Gears 5
  3. What an embarrassment...
  • Post New Message