• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gears 5
  3. I wish you could play horde with bot companions offline...
indica 2 years ago#1
I don't always have Gold and it would be nice to f*** around with horde alone sometimes
There is no good. There is no evil. There just is.
Cruddy_horse 2 years ago#2
yeah, I just want to get to wave 20 without everybody leaving at wave 5.
indica 2 years ago#3
Cruddy_horse posted...
yeah, I just want to get to wave 20 without everybody leaving at wave 5.

no doubt
MasterNinja89 2 years ago#4
Can you play horde solo if you don't have gold? If you can you'll be able to do that.
indica 2 years ago#5
MasterNinja89 posted...
Can you play horde solo if you don't have gold? If you can you'll be able to do that.

Gears 3 allows it but not 4. It's pretty f***ing impossible without a couple teammates though.
BigLongDowner 2 years ago#6
https://youtu.be/xSb43QMYWPo

Good news! It explains in this new Horde video about using bots in the place of actual players.
GT - GrungeGuy85
Locklan 2 years ago#7
Interesting stuff, I like that power is equally distributed now. Still concerned about the number of available characters.

Was hoping for more in the way of new fortifications and possibly the return of the silverback which seems like it would fit better in this iteration of horde.

Do love the addition of horde bots though...even though the upgraded decoy in Gears 3 was hilariously inept.
"None are so fallible as those who are sure they're right"
crynryan 2 years ago#8
Can't wait to see all the people expecting bots to be able to hold their own on Wave 50 in any difficulty, and then feel stupid for ever thinking that would be possible.
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
MasterNinja89 2 years ago#9
crynryan posted...
Can't wait to see all the people expecting bots to be able to hold their own on Wave 50 in any difficulty, and then feel stupid for ever thinking that would be possible.

Yeah TheRazoredEdge has some gameplay with them and they all get downed on wave 3 or something lol.
crynryan 2 years ago#10
At least it's better than them almost instantly getting destroyed in Gears 3, and then having to pay again to replace them.
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
  1. Boards
  2. Gears 5
  3. I wish you could play horde with bot companions offline...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A