You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. how was death note even in shonen jump lol

User Info: Trickfinger

Trickfinger
4 weeks ago#1
s*** is learly a seinen..
I survived reading guys like you

User Info: InjusticeLogic

InjusticeLogic
4 weeks ago#2
Ok

Do we need to prolong this thread?
Lover of fighting games and guessing characters
"If you think your opinion matters, what else can you offer except that it came from you?"

User Info: KoroSensei33

KoroSensei33
4 weeks ago#3
The same way Fist of the North Star and JoJo were despite how gruesome they were.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Yasu25

Yasu25
4 weeks ago#4
The same as Boku Girl was in Young Jump or Tu Love Ru was in Shusheisha Shounen Jump.
If it have sale then ofc magazine gonna print it...

User Info: EsperStarr

EsperStarr
4 weeks ago#5
So is HxH tbh.
I feel like children don't even understand half the depth of the content. Then again, I think the age range actually goes a bit past 18?
Life imitates art
PSN: EsperKazumi CFN: Esperstarr

User Info: Supersonic_Pain

Supersonic_Pain
4 weeks ago#6
EsperStarr posted...
So is HxH tbh.
I feel like children don't even understand half the depth of the content. Then again, I think the age range actually goes a bit past 18?

It's usually 12-18.
Not changing this part until Saki Amamiya (or Isa Jo) gets into Smash as a playable character! Started: January 20, 2018.
Happy Husband of Sandbag, ANTONIO

User Info: Yasu25

Yasu25
4 weeks ago#7
Btw:

If we check whats written in DN tags then:

Genres : Action, Adult, Adventure, Comedy, Doujinshi, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Psychological, Shounen, Supernatural, Tragedy

So shounen is there. I checked at many sites and it always have similar tags.

I just checked TLR and it have tag shounen too (dunno why). Onyly manga tittle in this topic which dont have shounen jump is Boku Girl.
Also tag shounen is rly elastic becouse it describe manga/anime/novel, etc. which is for boy/male (like name suggest shounen = boy). Many shounen genre is about non stop fight but its not true.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. how was death note even in shonen jump lol