• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. Why doesn't melee attacks interrupt super attacks in this game

User Info: Village_demon

Village_demon
1 month ago#1
If I just punched and kicked you 3 times in the face how the f**k are you still able to shoot a galick gun does anyone else find this to be weird

User Info: RAshadRAsta47

RAshadRAsta47
1 month ago#2
Stop crying. Just stop mashing and block for the easy punish

User Info: anubisbahamut

anubisbahamut
1 month ago#3
I scratched my head about it for literally the first 5 seconds after I played for my first time and then immediately accepted it, it’s fine and I like it I wouldn’t mind if it wasn’t there but it doesn’t bother me at all.

As said above block and punish very easy and or if you are close enough grab before they launch the move also very easy. Vanish and retaliate or if your losing do your ultimate while they are in animation for their kamehameha or whatever.
PSN=EbahamutE YT=AnubisBahamut PC=7700k\1080ti
I love fighting games

User Info: donotwant

donotwant
1 month ago#4
imagine playing a shonen jump fighter and expecting realism... there are literally characters shooting f***ing lasers at each other and summoning monsters and you expect them to be like "yeah we should make this more realistic"?
Here come dat donotwant! O s*** waddup!!

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
1 month ago#5
RAshadRAsta47 posted...

until you realize that there's so much block stun that they can hit you/throw out another super before you can hit them.

This is something I've noticed with Naruto's rasengan.
"All true Fire Emblem fans hate Fire Emblem" - The Fir Coat
"Close your acount" - KinoTFS

User Info: Fear_Awakens

Fear_Awakens
1 month ago#6
Naruto is especially annoying for this. Punching him square in the face doesn't even slow his Rasengan crap down at all. Especially annoying when he blocks and backflips and s***s around until he can instantly do that annoying fox punch thing. Also annoying that his rasenshuriken will go through beams and punish you for trying to beam spam him. I hate fighting him.

What definitely makes me squint in confusion is how you can block Awakening attacks to completely neuter them. Final Flash shouldn't logically be completely nixed by Kakashi holding his knife in front of him, but there you go.

User Info: Camc10

Camc10
1 month ago#7
IceCreamOnStero posted...
RAshadRAsta47 posted...

until you realize that there's so much block stun that they can hit you/throw out another super before you can hit them.

This is something I've noticed with Naruto's rasengan.

stop block, call assist, block and punish.
https://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/profile/Cam10_84
https://psnprofiles.com/Cam10__84

User Info: UltimaXOmega

UltimaXOmega
1 month ago#8
Poor balancing.
The Rock 2020

User Info: Fear_Awakens

Fear_Awakens
1 month ago#9
Assist spam definitely helps, but some assists are kinda s***.

User Info: zombie13579

zombie13579
1 month ago#10
I wonder what the point of counter supers are when most, if not all supers have super armor
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. Why doesn't melee attacks interrupt super attacks in this game
  • Topic Archived