• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. Can you not choose other teams with new CACs?

User Info: Shadows_Of_Fall

Shadows_Of_Fall
1 week ago#1
Chose the team with Goku because my character was a "warrior" type and I thought it was fitting. Made a second character, went in and...I'm locked to the alpha team?
Current Obsessions - Witcher 3. Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5, Overwatch, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy XIV, Splatoon 2, D&D/Pathfinder

User Info: sapuramura

sapuramura
1 week ago#2
If so are you locked to 1 fighting style?
Now I'm interested myself, cuz it would mean out of 3 fighting styles you get to use only one, would be really s***ty, hope it's not it.
Everyone with "official ... of said board" in their sig is just a stupid dumbarse.

User Info: Shadows_Of_Fall

Shadows_Of_Fall
1 week ago#3
sapuramura posted...
If so are you locked to 1 fighting style?
Now I'm interested myself, cuz it would mean out of 3 fighting styles you get to use only one, would be really s***ty, hope it's not it.

Nah each character can select their own fighting style, but you can seemingly only join one faction for story purposes
Current Obsessions - Witcher 3. Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5, Overwatch, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy XIV, Splatoon 2, D&D/Pathfinder
  1. Boards
  2. Jump Force
  3. Can you not choose other teams with new CACs?
  • Topic Archived